Jsmut drunk truck driving simulator

Credits to PINKHONEYS

trigger warning for r@pe 

You were finally in the yee-yee ass state of Texas, and couldn't have been more excited; this was your first time hanging out with any of your content creator friends in person, you were staying with them for a week, and thus far it was one of the best experiences you've ever had. Despite being pretty socially anxious, you had a nice time meeting everyone, and even partying a little on the first night, although you mainly clung to one of your best friends Ted Nivison, and his girlfriend Shaye the whole time. You'd been Ted's friend the longest, so it wasn't scary meeting him at all, and Shaye you just met, but instantly fell in love with, she's the kind of girl who is sweet to everyone she meets, not to mention charismatic enough to help you out of your shell.

You were a moderator and manager for a few popular creators including Emiru, and some recent work for OTK, but you quickly gained a following of your own from making funny videos, and more specifically after a clip of you verbally worshiping Hasan went viral on Tiktok. Embarrassing, but you owned it, hell, it got you thousands of followers, and dollars, God bless the creator fund. The mortifying viral video was worth it in the end because all of those followers stuck around for you and your personality, they thought you were hilarious and wanted more, which admittedly felt good.

You were in the middle of emailing a t-shirt distributor, attempting to make a deal for one of your client's merch line, you laid on your stomach in the guest bed, holding yourself up on your elbow, using your other hand to type on the laptop. As soon as you finished the second sentence a knock landed at the door and nearly scared you half to death. "Come in". You half yell, hoping they can hear you through the bedroom door. You're surprised to see Schlatt in the door frame, standing there in a plain black hoodie and grey sweatpants, his hair was messy (strange to see him without a hat), and a blanket wrapped around his shoulders.

You weren't sure if you and Schlatt were considered friends yet; before coming to stay at their house you and him had spoke a few times, but not too in depth, you one time played Rainbow Six in a party with him, and some other people, but that was it, practically just Twitter mutuals. At the party there was one point where Ted was seemingly trying to pass you off to Schlatt, clearly as a punishment for all the times you joked about how hot his friend was. You weren't sure why it was even brought up, but once you saw how he responded to you saying his friends are cute you knew it was only right to pester him with it.

Ted put on a big smile as he laced his arm in yours and pulled you over to Schlatt, who was in the kitchen, leaning against the granite island, talking to Charlie and another guy you had never seen before. You looked back hoping to be saved by Shaye, but she was lost in a conversation with some other girls. Nothing super notable was said, it was more of the way he said things, and the way he looked at you. His eyes were low, clearly pretty drunk, yet still tipping back a beer, he couldn't keep his eyes off your chest, you mentally commended yourself for choosing a low cut top.

After the party was over somehow Schlatt ended up in your bedroom, but not in the fun way, he was drunkenly helping you (also drunkenly) unpack the rest of your things. You didn't ask him to, you thought he might just be trying to find a way to keep talking to you, and you didn't mind it at all, your humor was similar, constantly making eachother laugh. Although, being intoxicated certainly makes everything funnier. "Where the fuck does this go?" He frowned, holding up a stray beauty blender he pulled from your suitcase. "Oh my god, why is that out of my makeup bag ! Did you spill my makeup bag?" You gasped, nearly tripping over the bed in an attempt to grab the sponge from his hands.

"How would I know you drunk, fucker". He chuckled, watching you steady your balance. "I'm on lexapro, cunt, that's not fair".

"Yeah, yeah, ya alcoholic". He tossed the beauty blender at you, watching it bounce off your forehead as you dramatically fell back onto the bed. You watched as he picked up his beer from your temporary nightstand and tried taking a sip, but it slipped through his fingers and while the glass didn't break, a more than half full bud light was dumped all over the carpet. You gasped at first, wanting to lecture him on being careful, but you were too drunk to care, you both laughed so hard your lungs burned, the kind of laugh where you are left silently gasping for air.