Melatonin

Credits to nvmadic

Falling under a subtle navy hue, the moonlight quietly slithered through the blinds. For the better half of an hour, you had been tossing and turning as you tirelessly attempted to lull yourself back to sleep. Peacefully dozing beside you was Schlatt; eyes delicately lay shut as his eyelashes cast shadows on his cheeks, peaceful snores exiting his barely parted lips. Wearing nothing but his boxers, and with the duvet resting gently below his abdomen, the moonlight cast subtle shadows along his torso and made it easier to discern the restful rate at which his chest would slowly rise and fall.

Every so often he would unconsciously pull you close to him as if even in a state of slumber he still yearned for your touch, contented mumbles grazing his lips as he allowed your body to rest upon his. This would have been more than enough to drain your body from every inch of stress that circulated it, but tonight felt different. You were unable to shake the lingering anxiety that loomed like a paranormal force which you couldn't see.

In an attempt to distract yourself you began playing with Schlatt's hair; your fingertips delicately rubbing against his scalp, intertwining his soft hairs with your hand as you twirled them into your grasp, delicately brushing away the odd strand or two that rested on his forehead. A gratified murmur emerged from his sleeping state before he groggily opened his eyes, his gentle brown irises searching for you in the darkness.

Despite the sleepiness that fogged his vision and the darkness that shrouded the room, he was still able to sense the palpable tension that emanated from you. "What's the matter princess, hmm?" He interrogated with a raspy sleep-ridden voice, using the arm buried beneath you and enclosing you to pull you in further to his warm body. Resting your head on his chest, you could hear his heart beating at a rhythmic rate which only seemed to be amplified by the quiet of the night.

"I can't sleep," you muttered, fingers now sweeping along the delicate exposed skin of his abdomen leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. Schlatt empathetically cooed, placing a delicate kiss on the crown of your head. "Makes a change, you're always asleep," he jested tiredly.

"My body just won't relax. Work today wasn't great," you suggested, not really sure of the reasoning for your restless state but in your mind it was the most plausible. Schlatt hummed in acknowledgement, his thumb grazing back and forth over your arm in an attempt to soothe your tension. "Did you want to talk about it?" He groggily offered before you simply shook your head and serenely closed your eyes. Schlatt used his other arm to tenderly grasp your leg and pull it over him, his large hand grappling the upper of your thigh offering a gentle squeeze as he did so. Full of curiosity, his hand began to wander, snaking up your skin and finding itself lingering along the curve of your cheeks almost as if instinct. Yet his fingers remained courageous, slowly descending from your rear to the inside of your thighs. Purposefully with an insurmountable delicacy, his fingers brushed against your skin, flirtatiously teasing the fabric of your underwear.

Your breathing hitched as Schlatt's hands traversed your silken skin. Without even needing to glance at him, it was evident that he was pleased with himself knowing how he made your skin feel electric and how you tingled beneath his touch. "You like it when I touch you like that, hmm?" inquired his hoarse voice, filled with curiosity.

Mumbling contentedness, encouraging his affectionate motions. Schlatt feigned retreat, his hand abandoning the warmth of your inner leg to delicately grasp your hand that was resting on his chest, bringing it to his pursed lips with a tender kiss. "I have some Melatonin, if you would like," he offered sincerely albeit teasing you, knowing that you craved his touch just as much as he did yours. A palpable silence filled the air, conveying far more than a mere no ever could.

"If you wanted to fuck me all you had to do was wake me up, princess," He teased suggestively, allowing his hand to wander back into the inside of your thigh. "You were more than welcome to use me whilst I was asleep, too," he divulged, a hint of excitement lacing his gravelly voice. Allowing your eyes to flutter open and adjust to the darkness, you were able to discern his growing erection stretching the fabric of his boxers. It was evident that him caressing your body, and the mere thought of him being inside of you turned him on. Looking up at him, his fervour discernible despite the darkness, you hastily pressed your lips against his. His kiss was somewhat careless and feverish, your tongues excitedly dancing as you unconsciously bucked your hips towards Schlatt's curious fingers which were now exploring the fabric of your underwear.