definitely an adventure

Credits to w3_rdo

"Ugh.. I wish we didn't have to play with the guys today.." Charlie groaned, Running a hand up your back. "Well, you could cancel." You said, But knew chars work ethic was far past that. "Yeah.. But you know i don't do that unless i have to" he sighed.

With that, You nodded. Getting up off of the others stomach. It was sad the cuddling was over so soon, but you were a bit excited to help and be a character in the boys new D&D campaign. Charlie even helped you set up a little office, Excited for you to join.
To be fair, he had bugged you a bit to join and was happy to help you. So he figured the first episode he'd stick in your office to get you used to it.

"Okay.. So, you were gonna stay with me right?" you asked, and he nodded with a smile. The two of you got up and headed to your newly prepared office. Taking an extra chair and sitting down in front of the computer, you watched as charlie set up discord, spoke with the boys a bit and then started a stream. Now that was unusual for a D&D session, But figured his fans might enjoy it live!

"Holy crap Charlie.. Thats a lot of people" you said nervously, And he patted your back. "Trust me, you won't even notice the numbers after a bit. Lets talk to the guys and get star-" he paused, "Oh shit. I have a gift i forgot to give you." he said with a chuckle, Taking a little baggy from his bag and handing you it. Inside you pulled out a few custom dice, Made with your favorite colors. Grinning, you leant over and kissed him on the cheek. "Aww.. Thanks Char.. They're so pretty" you replied, smiling when you saw the dusted pink on his cheeks.

"Get a Room"

You paused, And Charlie froze. He unknowingly pressed call beforehand and the three outside of the call had silenced themselves.

"Fuck-" charlie sputtered, Going pink.
You laughed, "Condi is that you?" you giggled out.
"Yeah, And you better not be acting like this the whole time. I don't need a couple fucking around during our dnd games" he spat, teasingly of course. He could never be mean.

With that all of you got talking before Grizzly started taking over, Describing everything and letting you all describe your characters.

When it came to Charlies turn, You couldn't help but smile and stare at him. He looked so happy and engaged already. Nothing could ruin this perfect moment-

"And what about our new member? Describe your character!" grizz said, Catching you off-Guard.

You jumped a little, Scrambling to get your papers. "u-Uhm.. my name is.. Sabbath the Serpent tamer and um.. i am um a wood elf with long.. Dark blue hair and green eyes-" you sputtered. Char put his hand on your thigh, which helped you un-tense a bit.
You listened to the plot and how your characters met. Now they are adventuring to find a Wizard of some sort they need a special item from.

You breath out, Already stressed about the mechanics. It was hard to put a sheet together, But luckily Charlie helped throughout every step.

"Your group comes across an abandoned brick building, With a door that looks to be slightly open. What do you do?"

Charlie looked at you "I think it's obvious-" he grinned. And Bizly nodded "Yeah. Lets go inside. condi you should stay outside and watch incase those goblins we saw earlier try the same idea"

"Okay, Sabbath, Crinlo and Faye walk inside. You see a roof that has caved in leading to an upstairs, two wide open doors and a small dining room table and chairs." grizzly announces.

"I will go and invesigate upstairs" Bizly says, And you and charlie decided to look around and found some chests containing useful items and gold.

You decided after a bit to get up and grab some water for the two of you, and also a few snacks since you were hungry. But sighed whilst preparing them. Your gut was making you feel weird. You were enjoying the game but.. You had a weird risky feeling.