Spend the night together (Quackity/Wilbur)

credits to Wilbursimp_111

————————————————————————

will and quakity had just gotten home from their 3rd wine stream. and when I say home I'm realky referring to mine and wills shitty little 2 bedroom flat. it wasn't the greatest thing ever, but it gave us both enough room for personal space, as well as a shared space. me and will have been flatmates for a few months now. I can't lie, it was incredibly interesting to see what the great wilbur soot does in his spare time. though most of it isn't spent in the apartment. and I guess he could say the same for me.

when they'd walked in, I was on the couch already, slumped out with a bottle of vodka on the floor. one leg over the back of the couch, one outstretched on the seets and the same with both arms. I was watching s rom com when they'd entered. and was embarrassingly wiping away my tears. vodka always got me emotional drunk. not lana del rey emotional, but definitely any emotion that'd hit me, was worsened and would change in an instant.

"why the fuck are you crying you silly cunt?" quakity says outright. I glance at him a little before sitting up sort of, before will comes over and rests against my stomach, laying down on me. he grabs my legs and moves them over his shoulders whilst motioning for quakity to come over. "listen I just.... really like....."my sentence comes to a halt as quakity stumbles over. we're all at least a little tipsy. he walks over behind me and lift my head up, sitting down before placing my head back onto his lap. "I just really like romcoms... and the puppy died and they..." I didn't finish my sentence. to drunk too even care. Will in-between my thighs with his legs dangling over the side of the couch, and my head on quakitys lap, I was ready to pass out for the night. "don't cry babyyy. don't cryyy" will says, in his baby voice, rubbing my outerthigh with his thumb. his voice so smooth and gentle. "god if your gunna be like thst why don't you just fuck me" I drunkenly splur out, before pushing my hand down into his curls, fluffing them up a little. " Hey I wouldn't mind that" quakity says, looking down into my eyes as I grin up at him.

"then go for it" he seems oddly sober, compared to the other two of us, despite having drank just as much. "are you sure?" will says. I guess just confirming it. "Yeah because like I will.... you know if you want to" quakity sort of continues his s3ntance before I rise up and connect our lips, eventually pulling away "I'm sure. both of you" they waist no time from thst moment on to turn around and completely crowd over me. wil gets up, turning over and pulling me into misonary while my head rests on quakitys lap still. wil kisses around my neck, moving lower and lower until he his my waist band, kissing along the sides before removing my leggings. I submerge myself in quakitys eyes. almost letting will do whatever he wanted. quakity stokes my hair as he talks to me

by this point will has already removed his own black jeans, whist also taking of his top before he that's into my thighs. his boner rubbing against the top of my clit throigh my lacey underwear. he continues to thigh fuck me until I'm a moaning mess whist quakity etches his fingers along the hem of my shirt, slipping it over my head and leaving me in just a redish pink lacey bra. he moves his hands up and traces my face before placing his thumb into my mouth. I start sucking and whimpering through it as will still thigh fucks me. I hear quakity hyping him up as his eyes dash between my mouth worming around his thumb, and will getting worked up against my thighs. "Yeah come on will, look at our girl" I moan at that.

seemingly after a little while will starts to get a little impatent, and so do I. I grab quakitys hand and push it out my mouth, spreading the saliva down my chin before getting up and turning myself around on hands and knees, facing wills cock. "you wanna take it, hmm?" will moans before I take him whole in my mouth. quakity, still sat at the end of the couch reposition himself so he is facing my clothed cunt. he pushes my panties down my thighs and starts licking.

his face completely buried and mesmerised by my juices. the mess he created turning him on even more. he uses his hands to work me open, pushing in his fingers while still working away his tounge. I moan around wils dick as his hands slither down into my hair, pulling slightly at the root. which somehow turns me on even more.

eventually we all start to get a little impatient. wil forces me off of his dick and gestures to his room. through pants and whines I agree with him, before getting up and leading to two boys into wills room, wilbur turning the light on and quakity throwing me down onto the bed. After which he climbs ontop of me, wil following his lead next to him. the boys give little praises to me and start teasing a little. After a bit of this I couldn't take it anymore "please.. please just fuck me omg." I say. I need them more than ever. "jesus christ please oh my fuckibg god" I moan out s little again and as soon as I started begging, the boys where latched onto me again. Will playing with my tits, one in his hand fiddling and pinching my nipple, the other in his mouth, licking circles.

quakity on the other hand was undressing himself above me, taking everything off before starting to work me open with his fingers again. eventually working me up to take his dick. he thrusts himself in for the first time and we both let out moans. Will is stationed right next to my head so I take him into my mouth while he plays with my tits.

will gets evidently closer to cumming as I speed up my lips, working my hands around him as well as moaning into his crotch. quakity senses this and builds up pace, clearly becoming quite close too.

I let out loud little moans of pleasure as I feel my high get closer and closer before snapping, I cum on quakity as he follows. a couple moments after and wil cums into my mouth too, I swallow it and stick out my tongue to show the disappearance of it. he ruffles up my hair before pulling me up onto the bed properly, placing my head onto the pillow "good girl" quakity joins and comes up behind me, wrapping me in his arms "so well for us huh? I'm so glad you had fun tonight" still exhausted and panting from my high I nod and will joins the cuddle, placing an arm around me and I rest my head on his chest. the rest of the night I get pampered with kisses, love and praise by my two faveroute boys.