You have no idea how long I've wanted this

credits to FandomRose

————————————————————————

Wilbur sat in his room, watching you, his roommate, in their apartment lobby through the security cameras, he watched as you interacted with the worker sitting at the front desk, he heard the worker warning his beloved- I mean you about him, causing him to scowl

He thought about getting "rid" of this worker, but he saw you defending him, causing a little smirk to form on his chapped lips. He watched the security footage till he heard the apartment door open, he quickly shut his laptop

You put down your bag and kicked off your shoes, not caring where they went.

You walked to the sofa, before slumping down onto the couch next to him.

"Hi, Wil.." You murmured, letting yourself fall over and lay down, you looked and felt exhausted.

Wilbur's heart skipped a beat as he heard your voice, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. You didn't notice it. He immediately turned his attention to you, unable to resist the urge to sneak glances at your exhausted form.

He wanted nothing more than to comfort you, to be your solace.

"Hey..." Wilbur whispered, his voice filled with a mix of nervousness and adoration. He couldn't help but notice how beautiful you looked, even in your tired state.

"Rough day at work?" He asked gently, shifting closer to you on the couch.

His desire to touch you growing stronger.

You nodded and rubbed your eyes. "Had a really shitty day." You muttered, tiredly looking at him.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Wilbur replied sympathetically, his eyes never leaving your face. Every word you spoke sent a wave of pleasure through his body. He desperately wanted to alleviate your stress, to make you forget your troubles.

"Is there anything I can do to help? Maybe... make you feel better?" He suggested, his voice low and filled with a mix of concern and desire.

You, again didn't notice it.

"No, it's okay. Think I'm gonna just go take a shower and go to bed," You said softly, smiling gently at him "Thank you though."

Wilbur's heart sank a little, disappointed that he wouldn't have the opportunity to help you unwind. But he quickly composed himself, not wanting to push you if you weren't comfortable.

"Of course, no problem at all," He replied, his smile a little forced as he nodded. "You go ahead and get some rest. I'll be here if you need anything, alright?"

Wilbur watched you with longing eyes as you made your way to the bathroom, his mind already racing with thoughts of you undressing and stepping into the shower. He sighed softly, knowing he had to, somewhat, respect your boundaries, as difficult as it was for him. He knew how fucked up he was, but he didn't want to lose you, so he opened his laptop and flipped through the cameras until he got to the one that was hidden in the shower.

Wilbur's breath hitched as he watched you undress, his eyes glued to the screen.

The sight of your soft curves and exposed skin sent a surge of desire coursing through him. His heart pounded in his chest as he watched you step into the shower, the water cascading over your body.

Unable to resist the overwhelming urge, Wilbur's hand moved to his lap, his fingers grazing over the bulge that had formed there. He bit his lip, trying to stifle the moan that threatened to escape his lips as his mind filled with fantasies of being in the shower with you, his body pressed against yours, hands exploring every inch of your wet skin.