Lesson

Credits to kit9

————————————————————————

Nights with Alex were your favorites. Watching a movie, hugging before going to sleep, kissing eachother, or just talking with him while having dinner never failed to make you smile, you loved him so much and he always made you happy.

Surprisingly, Alex didn't had those plans for tonight, no hugs or kisses, which was what you expected.

That same day, you and your boyfriend went to eat outside, and he noticed that one of the waiters was flirting with you. Alex always was very sweet and never got too much jealous, but today he had had a rough day, a lot of work and homework, and he thought that going out with you would be a good idea to relax, but those giggles and comments the waiter made got him riled up, so he waited for you to get home and give you a little "lesson".

Now you were on top of him, lying down with your back on his chest, legs spread at his mercy. Two fingers Inside you, moving with inhuman speed, your begs for your boyfriend to go slower were useless, Alex wasn't going to stop until he was satisfied.

"Look, look in the mirror, all open to me. Look how I'm making you cum on my fingers," Alex said in that deep voice he always uses to get you flustered.

"Please, stop, I'm s-so sensitive" you said.

You never thought he was so good with his fingers, mostly because he directly prefers to wreck you against the mattress instead of fingering you.
Alex's hand went to your neck and squeezed it to see your beautiful expression as he made you cum again and left you breathless.

"Who is the only one who can make you cum like that? Who is the only one who can make you tremble like that?"

"Alex, please"

"Say it. Say it if you want me to stop. Who is the only one?" He said almost whispering in your ear, filling your body with chills.

"'Mmmghmgmhm.. y-you"

"Again, you can do it better. Say it louder"
"Mghmghghm. You! You are the only one! I'm all yours!" You said between screams and moans.

Alex took his fingers out of you and laid you on his chest. He gave you a sweet and tender kiss as if he dicn't just leave your legs shaking, and the last thing you heard before falling asleep was "That's right, all mine".