Morning glory

Credits to nvmadic 

Turning the valve briskly, the water cascaded from the shower head. You waited outside, clasping at your goose-bump-ridden skin. The jets of cold water soon began to heat themselves; creating a sweltering mist. Gingerly stepping in your whole body shivered as the astray glacial droplets splattered on you, eagerly pushing yourself further, allowing your whole body to become engulfed in the toasty stream. You could feel your whole body loosen, the splattering of the water hitting the shower floor became quieter as your body absorbed most of it, the droplets satisfyingly lashing your skin and trailing down to the once-icy tile floor. Getting up late wasn't something that you particularly cared for, and once your boyfriend had gruffly spurned in dozy breaths, refusing to move from the comforting warmth of the bed, you decided to get up. You continued to embrace the heat for a few moments before continuing to lather your hair in a shampoo that Schlatt assured you made your hair smell heavenly.

Ears filled with the repetitive drumming of the water, you hadn't even noticed that Schlatt had opened the door and was standing there; with unkempt bed hair, sleepy eyes and completely stripped of everything but his loose-fitting boxers as he leaned against the door frame. "All you had to tell me was we could've showered together and I would have gotten up, y'know that right," he teased. His voice was still hoarse and gravelly. Catching you off guard, you jumped slightly, you used your hand to swipe the steam from the glass panel of the shower and peer at him. "I did," you stated plainly with a kittenish smile. Knowing how much of a deep sleeper he could be, he soberly nodded. He watched the outline of your body through the condensation as he began to remove his underwear. They slid down his legs before they sat at his feet; clambering out of them, he reached for the shower door and impatiently pulled at it allowing a gust of icy air to billow into the shower.

You couldn't stop the yelp that involuntarily escaped your lips, begging for him to hurry up and shut the door. After washing out the suds from your hair, and clearing your face from the blanket of water that covered it, you opened your eyes to see Schlatt lovingly looking down at you. He pulled you into a tight embrace, your face buried into his dry chest as he delicately rested his head on yours, "your hair smells nice," Schlatt stated lethargically, his fingers caressing your dampened tresses before moving his fingertips and massaging the nape of your neck. Reaching up, he adjusted the showerhead so you were both under the trajectory of the hot water before allowing his hand to fall onto your shoulder and pull you tightly. "I had a really nice dream about us last night," Schlatt admitted faintly as he pulled away to look down at you once more, "you did?" You inquisitively asked before inducing a positive hum from him. Schlatt used one hand to cup your face and pull you in for a prolonged, ardent kiss.

"Let me help you wash up," He insisted planting a delicate kiss on your forehead before reaching for your loofah and placing a generous dollop of shower gel on it. He began to kneel, his large hand gently placed on your waist as he used the other to smother your legs in the suds. His hair was soaked, but luscious brown curls were still intact, your fingers combed through them, gently tugging as he continued to massage your legs with the bubbles. The arm he was using to clutch you had wandered up and was resting delicately on your ass. His face leaned in towards your midriff, hot water still cascading down your body. Schlatt planted several fervent tender kisses along your stomach and abdomen, the stream of water creating a barrier between your skin and his lips. "Mmm that feels nice," you praised him with a breathy whisper. His grasp tightened as he began to work his way up your legs and was now gently scrubbing at your torso.

He pecked delicately at your skin for a few more moments before his eyes trailed up to see your slightly agape mouth turn into a coy grin. Standing himself up and towering over your once more, almost creating an umbrella from the rapid shower from above as he leaned over you, one arm pressed against the wall behind you. Your eyes wandered down his neatly trimmed body to notice that during this time he had become quite excited. "Tell me about that dream you had last night," you adjured, fingers tracing along his jawbone and grazing through his facial hair. Softly removing your hand from his face and clasping it, placing a spirited peck on the back of your hand as his eyes stared deeply back into your own.

"Well," he delayed with a lustful grin. Schlatt brushed his water-logged hair from his face, "you know how much I love that pretty little mouth of yours," he confessed. Using his thumb to brush over your lips, his eyes temporarily glazed over as he had lost himself in his thoughts. "You were doing a really good job," he insisted with a low growl. Gazing up at him longingly, you stood in silence allowing the sound of the pattering water to drown the room.
"My turn," you insisted quietly with a puckish curl of your lips. Grasping the loofah from his hand, you got down on your knees and began to scrub at his hairy legs, his mast catching the top of your head as it curved left slightly.

Your eyes flickered up as he stared attentively, he bit at the inside of his lip unconsciously as all he could recollect was the vivid fragments of his imagination in which you were sucking on his cock. As you worked your way up you placed your tongue on his shaft and began to navigate his length with it, teasing him by only sucking on his tip gingerly. Twirling your dampened hair around his fingers, he pulled it back creating a makeshift ponytail which also allowed him to push and pull your head as he pleased. Slowly allowing his length to enter your mouth, you poorly multitasked as the idea of washing him had gone out of the window. "What a good girl you are," he murmured as your tongue grazed his hilt and gathered the salty precum that was beginning to dispel from his tip.

Even though he wouldn't like to admit it and inflate your ego when your lips were wrapped around his cock he couldn't last near enough as long as he wanted to, and the shower wasn't going to run out of hot water for definite.

Your tongue toyed with his frenulum whilst you steadily shifted your head backwards and forwards on his rigid erection. "Fuck, your mouth feels amazing," he let out an almost low guttural whimper as you began to pick up the pace. Schlatt firmly grasped your sodden hair and tugged at it, pushing your head to the base of his cock. Beginning to pick up the pace as you knew he was getting closer to his orgasm, you began to use your hand to caress his balls, confounding him as a throaty groan escaped his lips. "I know how much you want my cum, but I want to finish on that gorgeous little face of yours, can I do that princess?" He asked, breathing staggered. Hardly nodding so you could keep a perfect rhythm, Schlatt couldn't block the gratified grin from spiralling his lips.

With a few moments of Schlatt thrusting himself into your mouth, he hastily removed himself as his body jolted and his cock twitched. He used his free hand to finish stroking himself, shooting ropes of hot semen onto your face and into your hair. Schlatt panted as he finished, his whole body in an electric state of pleasure. "Sorry princess, I got a bit excited," he apologised about your not-so-clean hair, "let me help you with that." Obligingly helping you from your sore knees and assisting you in rinsing your face and hair from his seed. You finally opened your eyes to see him blissfully grinning from ear to ear, "Dreams do come true," he teased letting out a slight chuckle as he knew you were going to roll your eyes so far back that you could see your brain before he even opened his mouth. "Shut up you idiot." You grinned before he swiftly pulled you in his lips embracing yours once more, "I do love that dirty mouth of yours."