Doctor tech

Credits to orphan_account
————————————————————————

Mr. Techno -the Doctor you work for just called saying that you'll need to meet him in his office after work to talk about something important. You paid no mind about it 'cause he sometimes calls you after work, but nothing happens sexually. Just talking.

So when your work was done, instead of going straight home, you went into Doctor Tech's office. Knocking on his door, you heard a faint 'come in'. And you did.

"Good afternoon, Sir" You greet the Doctor that is sat with his desk in front of him, the desk is filled with work papers.

"Good afternoon" He's focused on his work as you let yourself in.

When you are inside his office, you are stood in the middle of the room awkwardly. And finally, Doctor Tech's attention is on you when he looked up from his paper works. Reasons why you are so obsessed with the Doctor, he is smoking hot. He got that sharp jaw, piercing eyes, the height that makes you feel small. And he's handsome as hell. Not only that, but you thought his hair is so cool, bubblegum pink hair that made you and other women drool over him more.

"Sit down.." He says motioning his hand to the seat that's in front of his desk. You gave him a nod and a polite smile as you sat down on the seat.

"Um, what did you need from me, Doctor Tech?" y/n asks the Doctor, in a respectful tone.

"I've noticed the inappropriate moves you have been doing these past days, Ms. devonport," He said, your heart just stopped beating when he said that.

"What moves, Doc?"

You act like you don't remember, or as if you are just dumb. But no, you remember, you are just afraid that he might fire you.

You totally regret the shit you did now.

You looked down in shame and guilt when Doctor Tech stood up from his seat and walked up to you, now you could feel him in front of you. Suddenly, you felt his hand on your chin making you look up to him. You honestly looked so pathetic in his sight.

Your eyes moved to look at him. And then you see the glint of his eyes, eyes that quickly made you squeeze your thighs tight. His eyes looked at you in such a dominant way, like he's your owner and he just made you submissive to your knees.

Okay... maybe you don't regret the shit you did now.

"Don't act dumb, y/n..."

You feel yourself gulp harshly when your name rolled off his tongue perfectly.

"Now, I want you to admit all the lewd things you did. Everything..." He said, he leaned down to your face. You felt his breath fanning on your face, it was hot.

"And who knows maybe, maybe you'll get a reward" He smirked. The smirk he has on his face made you squirm on your seat, you tried to look back down, but his grip on your chin just stopped you.

"...." You are silent, too ashamed.

Your silence made Techno frown as he stood up straight and let go of your chin, it made you confused.

"Alright then.. if you're just gonna stay silent, you can leave my office. Without a reward," Said the pink-haired man.

It made your eyes go wide. He was about to go back to his seat, that was until you suddenly grabbed his hand and held it in a tight hold. It made Techno stop from his tracks and look back down at you.

"I, I'm gonna admit it.." You were hesitating for a bit. Your head was down, but you could feel Techno's smirk.

"Good. Now tell me all about it, also, look at me as you say it." He said in a demanding tone.