Fun inside

Credits to kit9 

————————————————————————

Neither of you was a fan of clubbing, but you and Alex had agreed that you would go on a night out together today.

Alex was waiting for you to finish getting ready, arms crossed on the kitchen counter, car keys fiddling between his fingers.
You opened the door of your room ready to go out, wearing an outfit a little... tighter than what you normally wear, but the idea was to look good, right?

He analyzed you before saying or doing anything. In a matter of seconds he scanned your entire body with his eyes, noticing how your clothes highlighted your curves.

"We're not going out anymore." he said without raising his voice, but still sounding demanding.

"What? Why?! I'm ready! What's wrong? Do I look bad?" you asked, sounding worried.

"No, you look too pretty. You're not going out like that. I don't want others to look at you."

"But Alex-"

"I said no."

"We already planned it! We were supposed to go out and have a fun night..."

"Do you want to have fun? We can have fun at home." he said, this time standing up and getting closer to you, now being face to face. You could feel your cheeks turning red.

Alex grabbed your neck with both of his hands, pulling you closer to him and kissing you more roughly than usual. Now his hand lowered, groping your body searchingly. With a single movement he turned you around, leaving him with great access to your neck.

"If you wanted to go out, why would you wear that? You know I can't control myself." he said in your ear, sending shivers down your lower back.

Without thinking he began to lick and kiss your shoulders, your neck, your collarbone, everything he had in his path. Subconsciously, you began to grind you ass into his crotch, making him rock hard in no time. One of his hands moved to one of your breasts, playing with your nipple through your clothes, and the other went directly to your pussy.
His pace slowed now, his movements were slow because he knew the slow stimulation he gave you drove you crazy.
Moans escaped from your mouth, rubbing against his hand looking for a little more friction.

"Do you like to dress like a whore? Then I'll treat you like a whore."

He bent you over the counter, lifted your dress and pushed your panties aside, you were wet as hell.

You could hear how he unbuckled his belt and his pants. He started rubbing the tip of him on your slit, just to tease you and see how desperate you could get.

"I'm not going to fuck you until you beg me" he said mockingly.

"C-come on, don't do this to me"

"Speak, bitch"
"F-fuck, p-please, Alex... Please, just do it, god..." you said between sighs.

"Mhm, are you embarrassed now? After thinking about going out dressed like that?" With a single thrust, he penetrated you completely.
Alex took you by the neck and lifted you up, leaving your head on his shoulder.

"This is all mine. Only mine, you hear?" he said, grabbing your hip so hard it would leave a mark.

"Y-yes Alex, y-yours, only yours..." you whimpered.

Again his movements were quick, his dick was going in and out of you so roughly, you could feel your legs shake a little every time he reached your g-spot.
You couldn't even move, you let his two strong hands grab your waist and move you on him as if you were a toy.

Between groans, his fingers began to touch your clit, making circles over it that made your walls tighten around him. It didn't take long for you to cum on his dick with a high-pitched moan, but Alex wasn't done. You felt your legs shake from overstimulation, you had just come and he was still using you, it felt so good when he came inside you.

"Don't move, I want to fuck my cum deeper inside you" he said, still thrusting into you.

"Actually I did like the dress, and you looked really pretty with the makeup, sorry for ruining it, love"