1.

He looked into his beautiful blue eyes, lightly touching his soft hair with his calloused finger.

"I love you" He breathed, bending down.
I gasped, knowing his intentions.

"Taehyung"

Taehyung lifted his head from his book, his brother's demanding voice startling him.

He looked at the source of sound  reveling his face features,A unmatched  rare beauty  with silky smooth  white skin, rose petals like full lips, blue /black hair, has a delicate button nose, face decorated with his beautiful hazel brown eyes

His brother is always like this whenever he started to concentrate on a book he disturbs him.

"Hyunggggg.... Why did you called me... I was so engrossed in the store".. Taehyung whinned.

" Oh.. My whinny brother... I just love to tease you"

"You are very bad hyung"

"Hmm.. Hmmm I know that... Tell me something new"

Taehyung pouted while frowning.

"Don't frown or you will be old before me" He chuckled.

"You are the one who is old.. Not me... My oldie hyung".. Taehyung started giggling at his brother's mad face.

He don't like that anyone would call him old... It annoys him very much.

" I will kill you Kim taehyung "

"And I know you can never Kim seok jin.... Because you love your baby brother more than yourself"

"Who told you that brat"

Taehyung started running across the room while jin following behind.

But after hearing a voice they stopped their movement immediately.

"You two come down immediately" Their mother shouted from downstairs.

"Oops.... Hurry up brother.... Otherwise she will kill us".. Taehyung said and immediately rushed to his mother with jin following behind.

" Good morning mother ".. Taehyung said showing his puppy eyes blinking cutely.

" Oh.. My baby.. Come and have breakfast "

Taehyung nodded and sat on his seat.

"And why are you late jin... Hmm... Answer me" She said glaring at jin.