49

.
.

Jungkook dragged himself with painfully heavy steps towards jimin's chamber. After knocking the door for two times he sat there leaning his back on the wall beside the door.

His mind is in daze , the increasing pain on his shoulders making his whole body numb. And above all that pain taehyung's words pierced through his heart , that's made the most painful wound in his body.

"Jungkook!...... JUNGKOOK!!... " Jimin shouted in dread seeing the horrible scene in front of him. Jungkook was sitting there with closed eyes in between the pool of his own blood.

"Lord...... My king.... What happened to you...? " Yoongi was equally terrified seeing his beloved king at that state.

"Yoongi... Quickly help me to lay him on the bed.... " Jimin informed and held jungkook's hand carefully. Yoongi supported the another side and finally took his to their chamber.

Jimin immediately removed his upper clothes and pulled out his medicine box from the closet.

"Yoongi.... He lost a huge amount of blood.... We need to stop the blood flow from his wounds...... quickly go and call king hoseok and their physician..... I need their help... " Jimin informed while wiping the blood.

"Right away!! " Yoongi immediately ran outside to inform them.

Jimin put a huge chunk of cotton with some herb on the wound... trying his hardest to stop the blood. His hand was literally shaking.

"Is he fine.... What happened!!... " Hoseok asked in shock after witnessing jungkook's condition.

The Royal physician already went to jimin and helping him to stop the blood.

After tirelessly trying for fifteen minutes they finally succeed to stop the blood.

Jimin abruptly stood up with shaky legs. "How come its turned out like this.... Why isn't his blood stopped by its own......!!... He is a true blood..... He should've fine by now!! " Jimin cried out.

"I have seen his wounds before.... But that only lasts for two days maximum.. !! How come he fell so weak...!! "

Jungkook was unconscious.... Looking more pale for a living person.

"He is a true blood right?....... " The physician asked gaining their attention..

"Yes... " Jimin answered in his hoarse voice.

"Then he must be weak for some reason.... To know further I need to check him thoroughly...... If you give me your permission then I can proceed... " The physician politely asked.

Jimin and yoongi shared a look between each other. Jimin nodded giving concent to yoongi.

"Yes..... You may proceed... "Yoongi announced.

The physician nodded reassuringly.

After hoseok and yoongi left the chamber jimin and the physician started their work.

After examining carefully whatever they found out shook them to their core.

There was traces of slow poison in his blood which is initially very hard to identify.

"This slow poison he might have taking for a long time which became like a drug to his body and according to my assumptions he might have stopped in taking the drug which triggered risk factor more than before....... And thats the reason his body fell really weak... " The physician explained .

Hearings the news hoseok and yoongi was too shocked to speak.

Jimin was fuming in anger and pain. How cruel and henious the person can be to do such thing to someone.