16.

.
.
.
The next day rolled out very quickly... And for the first time in those weeks taehyung is excited. He quickly got ready and have his breakfast. He pays a visit to his hyung. Talking with his sleeping figure. He wish everyday for his hyung's safety. He wanted to see his old cheerful hyung who loves to annoy him very much.

"Get well soon hyung... Your tae is waiting for you..... " With a last peck on his forehead the omega left the room.

He sneakily reached the alpha's room and opened the secret door once again.

After reaching the garden he looked at the surrounding only to find Jimin or snow but to his dismay they were not there. After finding for ten minutes he couldn't even find Jimin's place. He pouted in disappointment.

Then a sudden idea cross his mind and that is exploring the beautiful place. So he did that.

There are many beautiful trees which have many ripped fruits.. Taehyung's eyes shined in excitement.

"They are looking so tasty... Should I pick one... " He hesitated a bit but finally picked one. He moaned at the sweet taste.

"Wow.... It's so sweet and juicy... " After collecting some more fruit in his hand he keeps on walking in awe,closely exploring the surroundings... The beauty is captivating his senses.

Suddenly his endless walking come to a hault when he witnessed a magnificent building looking all to beautiful from outside.

"Who lives here

"Who lives here...? " He curiously asked to himself.

"Should I go there? "

"What if jimin was here...? " He smiled to himself and decided to go there. The curious soul in him compelled him to took some step towards the abandoned building. When he reached in front of the gate he found that the door was not locked so he easily entered the place.

He gasped seeing the interior.

"It's so beautiful

"It's so beautiful... " He left out a gasp in surprise.

"I wonder.. Whose place is this...? " He mumbled to himself.