30.

.
.
.
"Hyung... Carefully.... Carefully..... One step at a time.. Hmm? " Taehyung uttered with concerned voice. He is holding his brother's hand with his left hand and his right hand is on jin's back as he was helping his brother to walk.

"Tae! ... I can't more, my legs are giving up... " Jin uttered in a pained voice. Taehyung' quickly made his hyung sit on the bed.

"Is it ok now? "Taehyung Worriedly asked.

Jin took a long sigh. " Umm.... I am good... Don't be so worried my baby brother... "Jun pinched his cheeks with a playful grin.

Taehyung chuckled out. " You will be healthy very soon I will make sure of it.. "

"Tae don't take too much stress hmm? Brother is ok... Don't you know he is a strong man... " Jin caressed his brother's cheeks.

"Tae...... Are the people treating you well? "

Taehyung was startled by the sudden question, he wanted to say the truth, tell everything that have happened after they came here but can't. Getting such news right after he got his consciousness will worsen his health even more another thing is that his brother will be so mad and furious if he came to know all this or maybe he blame himself for taehyung's misery... But it's not true. And thats why taehyung choose not to say the truth to his brother.

"Umm... Yes hyung.. They are treating me well.. Um... I help them to do household works.... " Taehyung answered with a smile.

"Sorry tae... For me you are doing this much work... But don't worry anymore ok?.. Your brother is all strong now, once I get completely healed I will take you from here... Somewhere we can live in peace.. Ok? "

Taehyung nodded with teary eyes and hugged his brother tightly. After making sure Jin is sleeping without any discomfort he took leave from there lost in thoughts.

His brother's words are ringing on his mind continuously. "Somewhere far.... means from this place, from the people... From the ...... Prince.... It is good right? But....... "

His thoughts came to an halt once he got stumbled by a hard thing in his way. Once he looked up he meets with a sharp pair of eyes gazing directly at him.

"Hey pretty thing..... We meet again.. " The man smiled.

Taehyung took two steps back.

"My apologies.. I wasn't looking ahead... " Taehyung uttered politely.

"Oho... Don't apologize.. It's fine by me rather I am thankful to moon goddess for making us meet once again... " The man chuckled.

Taehyung wasn't feeling good from morning and this alpha's pheromone making him more sick but he can't find a way out from that place because the man was keep on talking with him even if he isn't answering any of them.

"Hey.. Isn't it a basic mannerism to answer someone who is talking with you..? "

"Um-um... Yes.... I wasn't feeling.. We-well... That's why...... "

"Oh... You are sick...... Or......... In heat.. Hmm? " The man smirked.

Taehyung's eyes went with... "He-heat... ? "

"Hmm.... Your scent is getting sweeter... " Darth took a step forward.

Taehyung clenched his stomach when a sudden rush of pain hit him hard.

'I am in heat... I am in heat..... And I am outside... What should I do.... 'Taehyung panicked.

"If you don't mind I can help you to go through your heat.. What say... " He smirked getting more near to taehyung who tried to step back.