5.

.
.

The maids took taehyung in front of a gigantic room.

Taehyung being unaware of why did they took him here he questioned them curiously.

"Why are we here? "

"Wmm... You have to go to this room, here is our prince whom you meant to serve"

Taehyung gulped in fear.

"But why do I have to go his room... "

"Because you are his slave and you have to do everything he says... Get it"

Taehyung nodded his head and looked down. But suddenly he heard something from downstairs, he smelled his brother's scent.

His face lit up.

"My brother is here.. I want to meet him".. He was attempting to go to his brother but the head maid stopped him.

" You can't go anywhere.. "

"But pls just for once I want to meet my brother".. He pleaded.

" He is getting treatment now you can't meet him..... For now go and fullfill your duty as you promised to our queen. "

Taehyung quietly nodded.

"So... Now pls open the door and shut it after you enter... Our work is done here"... They said and went from the place leaving taehyung alone. He was standing there nervously.

Thousands of thoughts are floating in his mind about how the prince would be, is he cruel or good... After debating with his mind he finally opened the door.

One maid looked at the back seeing taehyung is opening the door. Tears were gathered in her eyes.

"He is too innocent maa"

She said to her mother who has no expression on her face.

"I know".. She replied and quickly left the place with her. She was crying heavily.

When taehyung entered the room as the room was dark only some moonlight picking through the window.

He started looking here and there nervously.

" Are you that low life omega that my mother was talking about ".. A sudden deep voice disturbed his senses.

" Are you the p-prince"he stuttered. He noticed a figure sitting, his face is not clear but the deep smoky nature smell is filled through the room.

He was looking so powerful with a dominant aura.

.

"Well ... Let's get into the business.. " He said in a low growl.

"I am your... Sl-slave... I will serve you from now on".. He respectfully bowed in front of him.

Jungkook left out a greasy chuckle.

" You are very funny omega.. Unlike other Omega's you haven't still throw yourself on me in order to getting a reward or  to get pleasured by me..... "

Taehyung was feeling uneasy by the alpha's words.

"You seemed very interesting to me.... Now stop Your drama and 'STRIP'. He said loudly.

Taehyung flinched at his voice. Taehyung clenched his clothes in fear.

"Wh-why".. He asked in a shaken voice.

Then again a waved of laughter echoed through the room.

" Ohho... Playing hard to get ha... Aren't you appointed to pleasure me.. As my rut is near ha? "He laughed again slowly approaching towards him.

Taehyung backed away quickly trying to open the door.

" Don't come near me, I am not here to do this.. Pls... Don't come near me.. "Taehyung was crying in fear.

Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger trying his hard to control himself.

He huffed and sat on his bed.

" Ok.. Omega... Then tell me what are you doing here"he said in a calm voice.

"Umm.. The queen send me to serve you... She didn't said me to do this"

"Hmm... Ok.... Now go and asked her yourself what is the work you have to do... I am waiting for you". He gave a smirk.

Taehyung quickly ran from the room after opening the door and directly went to the queen. He was crying profusely.

After funding for some minutes he finally spotted her.

" Your majesty.... You haven't told me to do this didn't you..... He was telling me to strip my clothes... But but-"

She stopped him in the middle.. "Didn't I cleared you first, you have to serve him in every way... And it includes you also have to serve him in bed" She bluntly uttered.

"I can't do this... I can't do this.. " He was shaking hysterically.

"Umm... Ok... Then you don't have to do this"

Taehyung looked at her with wondering eyes.. "Really queen... You are very kind"

"Guards quickly put his brother to the place from where you picked him and stop finding his parents... Quickly inform everyone.. " She ordered while eating grapes.

"No.. No... No... Don't do this... Pls... My brother will die.. Pls.. "

"Then you have to agree, there is no way other than that"

"No.. Pls... Pls" He started welling.

The castle physician suddenly came here and greeted the queen with a deep bow.

"Your majesty... The boy is in critical condition.. More like he is in coma... We have to keep him in observation". He informed.

" No need of that... You can leave"she ordered.

The physician was dumbfounded.

"Pls don't leave... Don't leave... Save my brother... I will do whatever you say my queen... Save my brother pls"... He pleaded.

" Ok then.... Go back to your work ".. She ordered the physician.

" And you.... Go and serve your master ".. She ordered and left the place smirking.

" Moon godess pls save my brother "he prayed tears were sliding through his eyes. He chocked on his sob breathing heavily.

" I will do everything to save you hyung... Everything ". He whispered and went to the room with slow step.

He entered the room after opening the door with shaky hands.... He wanted to run away from there but he can't.... His own breathing is suffocating him.

He finally entered the room where jungkook is still sitting in the same place intensely looking at taehyung.

"Did you heard everything.... Omega".. He asked in a deep voice.

Taehyung nodded looking at the ground. Tears were wetting the place.

" So now... 'STRIP'...

💚💜