52.

.
.
.
"What are you doing here...? "

Hearing the whisper yelling jungkook sprinted up from the spot he was sitting and looked back at the person standing at the door.

"You are jeon jungkook right.... The king of blue moon... You are the one who came with hoseok that day.... Right? " Nabi uttered in shock.

"Yes... I am.... " Jungkook answered quietly.

"W-what are doing here...you shouldn't be here.....go away.."

"Sorry for burging into your house like this.... But... " Jungkook gulped hard.

"M-my.... Pup.... " Jungkook looked at the sleeping figure softly.

"No.... He isn't! "

"He is my baby... I can recognize his scent.. He is my blood... "Jungkook stammered.

"But you have no right on him... Pls go from here.. Taehyung will be upset if he comes to know about this. "

"Pls let me stay a little bit... I promise.. I will go away before taehyung is here.. Pls
.. "

"Why are you doing this... You have your own family, you have a mate and soon she will give birth to your child.... Pls leave my son.. " She said in a pleading voice.

Jungkook was dumbfounded hearing that... 'How come she know about his mate and pregnancy..? '

"Pls hear me out... I can explain it... "Jungkook uttered in a desperate tone.. He really want to clarify everything.

"There is nothing to explain... You did enough to destroy my son's life... Now I just want his happiness and to achieve that.... I must take a decision... " She said in a determined tone like she is thinking something deeply.

Jungkook wanted say her the truth but stopped in the middle hearing taehyung's voice from outside.. He was calling his mother.

"Just go away..... Go away from here... I'm requesting you....! "She said while frantically making sure taehyung isn't coming in this room.

With a heavy heart jungkook went out of the place after sparing a last look at his pup.... His eyes got moist.

On the other side after making sure there isn't any tress of jungkook nabi went to taehyung who was busy making food in the kitchen.

After a while Jin with Mr kim joined their family in lunch. Nabi was tensed from the morning and that is observed by Mr kim and Jin both.

"Eomma..... Why are you looking so pale... Is there everything fine..? " Jin asked in concern.

"Hmm... I also noticed.. You were lost in thoughts.. Playing with you food.... If there is any problem you can tell us... " Taehyung's father uttered worriedly.

Taehyung also scoot closer to his mother caressing her back to comfort her from whichever travel she is going through.

After gathering some courage she finally decided to say whatever she feels at that moment.... "I want taehyung to marry with king hoseok... "

There was a dead silence after hearing her statement.

"But... Nabi.... " Mr kim tried to say something but got stopped in the middle by her.

"I know what are you thinking but belive me... King hoseok himself expressed his liking towards taehyung , he loves juntae as his own... He told me that he wanted to give them a complete family.. A father for juntae. "

Taehyung was silent as he was feeling numb.He always considered the elder as a good leader, a big brother whom on whom someone can rely but as a life partner ... Is something taehyung can't imagine.