42.

.
.
"Taehyung...!... Come baby.. Eat something... "

"Coming eomma... Wait a minute... " Taehyung shouted back. After he hurriedly fold his clothes he put them in their places.

"Have it quickly otherwise you can't get time to eat... " His mother caressed his hair lovingly while serving him food.

Taehyung pouted looking at his plate.. "Eomma it's so much green... I don't wanna eat it anymore... " He whinned.

"Baby... Try to understand... It's healthy for your body...Pls don't nag... Eat it like a good boy.... " She uttered softly.

"Now.. Open your mouth... Let me feed you... "

Taehyung's eyes turned glossy for a brief moment but he quickly shrugged if off and chew the food.

"Ah! That's my boy... Now finish the whole thing. I am waiting.... "His mother said in a playful stern voice.

Taehyung dejectedly looked at his plate and finished his food with a pout.. "Ok... Ok... Don't pout this much... I also made your favorite sweet"His mother added.

"Really!? " He said excitedly. Nabi chuckled at his son's antics.

"Wait a minute... Let me bring it for you.. "

Taehyung excitedly nodded.

Taehyung was halfway to finish his sweet but abruptly his ear perked up hearing a crying sound from his chamber.

He immediately stand on his hills and ran up towards the source sound and carefully scooped up a little human up to his embrace, a little soft pub cladded in a soft furry while blanket .He baited his long lashes, looking at his mother with teary big doe eyes.But As soon as he got his mother's scent he immediately stopped crying.

"Was my bun missing his moma? " Taehyung buped his little button nose earning a soft giggle from the little fluffball who is merely two months old.

"Is he ok tae..? " Nabi asked from the door.

"He is fine eomma... I guess he was missing his moma....that's why he was crying" Taehyung patted the baby 's back softly who snuggled at his momma's neck.

"Hey boo boo bear... Come to grandma.. " She forwarded her hands and took him in her embrace softly.

"Tae.. Go and finish your food, I am coming behind you.. "

"Okey.. " After pecking the baby's forehead he went to eat again while nabi started to roam around the house with the little one who is looking at everything with his big curious eyes.

The house is very beautiful not so big yet not so small with a beautiful garden. They shifted here after Juntae's birth. They would say that the king is very generous. With his help and support His hyung got the trainer position in the army.. Though jin got through his own ability and excellence and the king himself appreciate his work despite judging him by his rank.

Taehyun is now the political advisor of this country. Taehyung himself wanted to help them in some work but suddenly he  started to feel sick, nauseous and one day he even fainted on his way,that time king hoseok was the one who find him and took him to the physician.

At that time when he was getting treated his mother already had a vague idea about what the result could be but she still wasn't sure but soon her assumptions come to an end when the physician informed that the omega is with a pup.

And that news spreads like a wildfire in the whole castle and it was the topic of gossip about how could an unmated, unmarked omega come to carry a pup.. To them.. It's disgusting.... But soon to their rescue king hoseok took required actions quickly. He immediately declared that whoever wants to be his enemy can insult his guest and for that they will get their required punishment. Taehyun was very greatful to the king for helping them throughout.