45.

.
.

"Welcome to our place alpha.. King is eagerly waiting for you arrival... " Several soldiers were present at the gate when jungkook and his companions arrived in front of the palace gate.

They respectfully showed them the way and guided them towards the palace where the king happened to wait for their arrival.

"Hmm... This place is beautiful.. " Jimin whispered under his breathe.

"Indeed.. " His mate Min yoongi agreed with his words.

Entering the Great Hall, they were met with a warm smile from none other than King Hoseok himself. His genuine welcome resonated with sincerity, reflecting a ruler who cared deeply for his guests' comfort.

"Welcome..The true blood king jungkook... Welcome to my place.... It's my pleasure to receive you as my guest... " Hoseok  said wholeheartedly.

"Thanks you for you generosity king hoseok.. We are glad to get welcomed by you... " Jungkook expressed in a genuine thankful tone.

He never expected the king to be this much considerate person, a good human being, a far more better person than him.

"This must be your subordinates.... " Hoseok asked pointing at yoongi and Jimin.

"Nice to meet you king hoseok.. I am the solder in charge of blue moon, Min yoongi and that's my mate Min jimin, a physician." Yoongi introduced with a proud smile.

"Nice to meet you too...... By the way, I must say you won in life Mr. Yoongi you mate is an epitome of beauty.. " Hoseok exclaimed with a friendly chuckle making every smile... Except.. Jungkook.

Jungkook, though grateful for the king's hospitality, couldn't shake the unease that lingered within him which he started to feel from the moment he stepped into this land.

"It was a very long journey... I guess my respectable guests need to rest.. Taemin guide them to their chambers.. " Hoseok ordered politely.

"Let's continue our conversation in the evening.. Till then get some rest... "Hoseok proposed to jungkook.

They agreed and left for their assigned chamber.

When they were leaving hoseok kept on looking at Jungkook's departing figure, after a few moments he turned around leaving a heavy sigh.

"Those eyes... " He whispered under his breathe.

**
And the evening arrived quickly... Certainly jungkook found himself sitting around a huge table with king hoseok and some of his keen officials.

"So as per the information we got by investing that guy is that Omega's are getting sold to a secret agent at your state..... I want to ask that if any of you had heard anything about it? " Jungkook asked.

"No... I haven't... " One of the officials answered.

" I did... But it soon died down because it was announced as a rumor so we haven't informed king about such travel news... "Another official announced.

" Hmm... You should've..... How can something terrible like this take place at my land.. "Hoseok uttered voice coated with rage and disappointment.

" We beg our pardon Lord.. "They apologized.

" I will reach the root of this whole illegal work.... I just need your little help.. "Jungkook proposed.

" Of course... I  am with you in this whole work.. "Hoseok assured.

Jungkook knows they can't do anything hastily and they whole act has to be in secret because if the conductors comes to know all this they will surely kill those omega and elope immediately... He can't let that happen... He promised to those people who are pleading in front of him to save their child. Jungkook may be heartless before but something big changed in him, he started to feel people's emotions.. Their pain, suffering.