2.

.
.
"Where is your prince.... Call him immediately.. I want to talk to him" Jung dung wook ordered one of jungkook's guard.

"Yes... Your majesty".. He said with a stuttered voice.

(They are talking about jeon jungkook the true blood alpha prince and second son of Dung wook. He can't be controlled by anyone in the palace not even his father the king himself. He raised to be very cruel and fierce. The only person he listed to is his mother Jeon Hara.

He listed to her every words like a obedient son and why not she is a great warrior as well as beauty with brains.He grew up listening her instructions,she trained him made him a great warrior that no one can defeat...all in all she is the one who shaped jungkook)

"Quickly find the second prince... They king called him immediately".. The guard inform the other guards in order to find him quickly.

It is always like that... Jungkook leave the palace whenever he feels like it and returns according to his mood.

Sweat drops are visible on the heads of the palace guard as well as jungkook's personal guard. Although jungkook didn't needed any guard but Dung wook being a father he  appointed for him as he was the next successor of the throne.

Noticing all guards this much tensed up a built handsome alpha approaches them.

"What happened.. Why are you so looking so troubled" He asked with a kind voice.

They immediately bowed in front of them.

"Elder prince.. our Lord has instructed us to find our little Lord but we can't find him anywhere".. He said in a frightened voice.

He sighed knowing it very well that if they can't find him anytime soon they will be punished severely.

" Ok... I will find him... And I will take him to the king..... You just follow my leads"

The guard finally sighed in relief.

In the whole palace the elder prince Jeon Namjoon is considered as the most understanding and soft nature person with his attractive features that can make every alpha Omega Or beta drool over him.

But he is also known for his intelligence and brilliant fighting skills. But as he isn't interested in being the king his little brother who is a true blood alpha is considered to be the rightful heir of the throne.

Namjoon and some palace guards started their search. After finding two or there place Namjoon finally came into the conclusion about where the prince could be.

He immediately ran went to that place. He told the guard to stay a little bit away from the place.

"Jungkook are you there? " He didn't get any response.

"Jungkook.... Answer me... Are you there".. He again didn't get any answer.

" Jungkook... Answer me.. It is important.."

Now he heard a fierce growl. Just like Namjoon guessed jungkook has came to hunting which is his favorite thing to do whenever he is angry.

But if it just a hunting then there would be no problem but whenever he was mad and went to hunt he killed every single being that come in his way... And it's number can be increased to hundred or more than that.

Jungkook is now in his wolf form with red blood shot eyes. Mouth and far is covered with blood... Taking deep breath in anger.

"Jungkook stop all this... Quickly shift yourself and come with me".. He said in a mind link.

" Why... I am not done yet... You go and don't look for me".. He answered in a enraged tone through the mind link.

"Jungkook... Try to understand.. Father has called you.. He has a important matter to discuss with you"... Trying to convince him.