12.

surprise! Surprise🎉🎉🎉

.
.

"Prince jungkook... Your majesty called you for a important conversation in the court room.... He expected your presence on time... "

A servant explains to the alpha who is now sipping his expensive wine. The servant was literally shaking under the alpha's gaze.

"Hmm... Tell him... I will go to the meeting.... Now get lost.... " He said rudely.

The servant immediately leave the place saving his dear life.

"Pour me more... " He commanded who is standing beside him head hung low.

Taehyung did as he was instructed by the alpha.

"Go prepare my clothes... I need to leave for the meeting in half an hour..... And... I don't want any mistake... " Jungkook commanded taehyung with a piercing eye.

Taehyung immediately nodded shaking a little in fear.

He then prepared jungkook's royal suit neatly. For a small moment his lips curved up forming a little smile when he glides his hands over the beautiful royal clothe. He Likes this kind of decoration.

But soon flinched by the sudden voice.

"Wanna stand there for eternity..... "

"N-no... Sorry... "

"Come and help me to bath..... " He ordered and directly went to the bath place.

Taehyung also slowly followed him head hung low.... He is scared as well as nervous.

"Wash my hair... "

Taehyung obeyed without uttering any word.

After he finishes bathing taehyung helped him to ware his clothes also.

"Don't come with me like this... Wear something else..... "

"Umm... Ok.. " Taehyung answered slowly.

Jungkook smirked. "Bring you clothes in this room... "

Taehyung looked at the alpha in confusion but obeyed without any question.

"Stand in front of me... " Jungkook command him sitting on the bed in manspread position.

Taehyung hesitantly obeyed.

"Ok... Now strip... " Taehyung's eyes went wide..

"Um... You.... Meeting... "

"Hmm... You are getting pervert ha? " Jungkook smirked mischievously.

Taehyung looked down in embarrassment.

"Don't worry omega.... I am not going to do anything with you.... I just wanted you to change in front of me...... Can't you obey my lovely omega.... " He said with a sky smirk.

"Ab.. But... I.. Don't.. "

"You don't have any option other than this..   "

Really... Taehyung can't do anything... He is powerless right now.

Taehyung started to open his shirt buttons one by one. Jungkook was looking at him with his predatory hungry eyes. Filled with lust.

The honey toned smooth skin of the omega making his dick twice under his pants. The cleavage beautiful curves making jungkook's mind go all fuzzy.

Taehyung was too nervous... He finally breathe when he put on his last piece of clothing... Covering himself completely.

"I am... R-ready... " He informed jungkook whose eyes are still on taehyung's clothed chest.