47.

.
.

"Eomma!.... Eomma!...... " Taehyung shouted up to his for his mother the moment he stepped into his house.

"What happened baby...?!.... Are you ok...! " His mother come running in concern.

"Who's there?! In this house.... When.. I wasn't here....!! " Taehyung asked while gulping hard, heart was beating loudly in his chest.

"Earlier there was King hoseok and his friend, they were here to meet Juntae.. " His mother informed.

"W-what was his name....? "

"Um.... I think his name was Ivan.... But something unusual happened when they came here... "

"What...Ivan!? "

"First sit here calmly.. You aren't looking good... " His mother said Worriedly.

"No.... Pls... Tell me first... What happened? "

"The thing is that our Juny fall asleep in his embrace and that too willingly.... I was very surprised by his behavior.. " Nabi uttered in a confused shocked expression.

Taehyung took a deep breathe to calm himself down.... He was too worked up when he suddenly get a whiff of a very familiar scent and that doesn't belongs to his family members not even king hoseok's that's why taehyung is sure that someone has surely came.... Someone he knows too well.

The name 'Ivan' he never heard before... There is something familiar about it but he couldn't get to think about this matter further as his thoughts got interrupted by a loud cry.

Taehyung immediately reached his chamber and took the crying pup in his arms. As soon as he got his mother's scent he stopped crying.

Taehyung took a deep breathe before pecking the baby's forehead with affection.

"I was very scared baby...... "Taehyung sighed caressing Juntae's back lovingly
.after few moments he sat on the bed and opened his shirt to feed the pup.

Meanwhile....

Jungkook felt like a storm was raging inside his head, with lots of different feelings swirling around. He couldn't relax at all, even when things were quiet. It was like he was on edge all the time, unable to calm down even for a minute.

Jungkook's wolf, normally calm, was just as unsettled as he was. Its restless energy made Jungkook even more uneasy. They both felt stuck in a constant state of worry, unable to find a way out of the chaos.

As time went by, Jungkook felt like he was standing at the edge of a cliff, about to fall into something he didn't understand. It was both exciting and scary, leaving him feeling stuck and wanting to understand his feelings better.

"Our honorable guest... We apologize to disturb you... But... We are here to inform you that our majesty sent an invitation to join him at the Royal dinner..... Can I ask your decision Lord..? " A guard asked with a deep bow standing in front of jungkook .

"Tell him...... I am coming... " Jungkook informed.

**

"Should I go and check on who is that person? Why my wolf is this much restless...? " Taehyung blabber to himself while pacing back and fourth through his chamber.

Taehyung really want to go and confirm his doubt but as it's already night and Juntae needs him he refrain himself from going there at this moment and decided to visit the palace.

At morning when he was getting ready to go there something or someone stopped his movement.

"Taehyung!... I want to talk to you... Come with me.... "