40.

.
.

With his heart racing wildly, Taehyung finally crossed the threshold into his brother's chamber. Every step he took was laden with longing, pain, and excitement, each emotion evident in the trembling of his limbs and the quiver of his breath. Oh, how he had missed his father, his mother—their absence a constant ache in his soul.

As he entered, he found them standing there, his parents, with arms open wide and tears glistening on their faces. Without a moment's hesitation, Taehyung surged forward, launching himself into his father's waiting embrace.

"Appa..." His voice was muffled against his father's chest, the weight of months of separation and longing pouring out in that single word.

"My baby..... Appa missed you so much.... " His father let out a muffled sob caressing his son's back.

"Omma.... Is sorry for not coming to you sooner.... " His mother said crying hard while jin was rubbing her shoulders in a assuring way.

"Omma, appa are you okay, did you get hurt somewhere... " Taehyung uttered while checking his parents up and down in search of any possible injury.

"Our wounds were treated.. A very good hearted alpha helped us.... " His mother informed while caressing taehyung's cheeks wiping the tears by her thumb.

"You are looking pale bub.. Did you ate,did you take care of yourself.... " His mother asked worriedly while Taehyung's mind driffted to the moment where the alpha fed him  with care and this  thought alone is capable of breaking him into millions of pieces.

"We need to leave from here.... Right now!... We can't stay here any longer.....it will be dangerous" Taehyung informed while looking here and there.

"Yes... Let's go.... Let's go back to our land... Our own place..... " His father added.

"NO!!... We won't go there.. We will go somewhere else... Somewhere far..... Can we go Appa.... Can we? " Taehyung asked desperately, he doesn't wanna loose his parents once again, he can't see them hurt. He knows if they go back to that place everyone could know where he is and everyone means jungkook also.

"We can bub.... I just want your and your brother's safety nothing else..... Ok... We are going to leave now..... Don't worry anymore bub... Your Appa is here... "His father deadpanned.

Taehyung nodded with teary eyes so as jin. Later they quietly made their way out from the palace from a secret door which was arranged by Namjoon himself.

Once they fully came out from there there was a vast forest, the only way to leave from this kingdom without attracting much attention.

Taehyung was holding his mother and jin his father when they stepped into the forest as they are still weak from injuries.Then there they saw a mighty alpha standing in their way with bloodshot teary eyes.

"Namjoon hyung!! You are here? " Taehyung asked in disbelief but still he was happy seeing the elder.

Namjoon glanced at jin with an unreadable expression where jin bite his lips with teary eyes, heart is overwhelmed with an unknown pain and longing for the person standing there, looking at him longingly.

"Son.... We are very thankful to you that you helped us this much.. If you ever need any kind of help Or favour from me.. Just tell me.. I will fullfill it right away... " Mr. Kim announced with a gentle smile.

"I feel happy to help you..... I just did what seems right to me... I don't ask for anything in return........ I am here to make sure you made out your way safely from here......... "

"Thank you son..I am grateful to you" Mrs Kim uttered.

"Thank you hyung..... You are the best person, the best brother in the world... I will miss you.." Taehyung hugged Namjoon, the alpha chuckled sadly and hugged taehyung back.