43.

.
.

A servant was profusely shaking in fear while walking towards a certain way holding a trey of glass.

He gulped hardly before knocking a door with his shaky hands.

"Come" A deep dominant growl cam be heard from inside the chamber.

When he entered the chamber he found the alpha standing at the balcony looking outside.. He breathes in relief because the alpha atleast isn't facing him or he might faint then and there.

The servant slowly put the glass on the table and depart from there right after.

The alpha steadily walk towards the table where the glass is neatly placed. He kept on staring at it for few minutes with his dead gaze.... And like always he throws it away.

"Why are you doing this...mother? " He mumbled to himself.

"Alpha.... It's time for the Royal Court.. You need to be present there.. " Yoongi said with due respect lowering his head.

"Hmm... I will be there... " Jungkook announced with somewhat emotionless voice.

The assembly took place and every officials waiting for their king to arrive and withing a few minutes the king entered through the Royal gate with a dominant, dangerous gloomy aura that anyone can get frightened just by one look.

As the king ascended on the throne few subjects of his arrived there with some complain.

After getting permission from the officials one person started to spoke.

"Lord many peoples of our village is getting attacked by some unknown wolves.... One of them have died yesterday and the alive ones couldn't speak anymore.... We are very scared.... Pls help us..... " The man teared up along with other villagers.

"What's the name of your village..? "

"Our village is the last border of our kingdom then from there starts the dence forest.. The name is.. 'Last stone'..... We needed your mercy Lord.. " He added clasping his hands in a pleading manner.

"Hmm... I will look after the matter as soon as possible... You are dismissed now... " Jungkook announced.

Another group of people complained that omegas are disappearing from their village and they are very tensed about it.

However, after some conversations with the officials regarding the state matter he left for hunting without having any food.

It's been eight months that he took the position of his father and crowned as the king in the midest of some tragic circumstances.

Jungkook was literally loosing his mind at that moment because of taehyung's disappearance, he was reckless, wild, ruthless..... Even after finding for the million times in almost every places he couldn't able to find his traces.

And to his dismay after one month someone announced that taehyung and his brother might be dead as the person found some clothes which is covered with blood.

With this news jungkook's last thread of sanity broke miserably.

The news hit Jungkook hard, like a tidal wave crashing over him. He felt like he was losing his grip on reality, as if everything he knew was suddenly falling apart. It was overwhelming, like trying to breathe underwater.

Along with this he came to know that his father fell I'll suddenly and he have to take the charge of this kingdom for now on.

In that moment, he realized that life would never be the same, and he couldn't hold it together anymore.