13.

.
.
While playing with the puppy his eyes accidentally witnessed jungkook who is looking at him with an unreadable expression.

Taehyung got scared and immediately stopped whatever he was doing. His smile fall immediately, he stood there silently head hung low.

Jungkook somehow didn't liked the fact that the omega's smile fall after seeing him but he ignored it.

"Come here quickly.... " Jungkook commanded.

Taehyung immediately went to jungkook after biding the puppy bye who barked at him in response.

"What were you doing in the garden...? "

"Umm... I... I.... Saw the puppy... So..... I want to see him.... That's why... " Taehyung answered stuttering. Jungkook glared at him.

"Don't go anywhere without my permission.... Otherwise.. You can get in trouble... " He went near taehyung's slightly shaking figure. "Understand" He said with his deep voice leaving a shivers down his spine.

Jungkook stormed out from the place following by half running taehyung as he was unable to mach jk's speed.

Jungkook directly went to his room and sat on the bed in manspread position. Taehyung was quietly standing a little away from him.

"Sit here... " Jungkook pointed at his lap directly looking at him.

Taehyung went to him with slow step and sat on his lap hesitantly . Jungkook pulled him by grabbing his waist and in this position taehyung is directly facing jungkook, taehyung's hot breath is hitting jungkook's neck. Jungkook was holding his tightly.

"Massage my head.... " Jungkook commanded.

Taehyung immediately reacted to his command. Started to threading jungkook's hair softly. Jungkook left out a hum of relief.

Taehyung kept on doing his work. Jungkook slowly layed on the bed with taehyung over him.

Taehyung gasped at the sudden impact and to control his balance his hands automatically placed on jungkook's chest while he is sitting on jungkook's stomach.

Jk smirked placing his both hand under his head.

"So-sorry.... I don't mean to... " Taehyung pouted unknowingly while fidgeting with his fingers in embarrassment.

Jungkook wanted to chuckle but he controlled himself as it is completely out of character for him.

"Umm... You did a mistake so... A punishment is must... " Jungkook uttered rather playfully.

"Wh-what punishment... ? " Taehyung asked in his slow voice.

Jungkook's smirk grew bigger... "Ok.... Now bring the grapes from the side table... "

Taehyung obediently brought them.

"Now... Again sit at your previous position... " Taehyung sat which is jungkook's belly.

"Feed me those but you can't with your hand.... "

Taehyung was confused.. How can he feed him without using his hand.

Jungkook smirked again.. "Confuse.. Hm?... Then let me get it easy for you.... So, you need to feed me using your mouth... Ok... No other option... "

Taehyung's cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"Do it now.... I am hungry.... " Jungkook said using his deep voice.

Taehyung hesitantly put one grape in his mouth then bend down to reach jungkook's mouth but jungkook intentionally turned his face sideways making it hard for taehyung.

Tae again tried but then again failed. "If you can't complete your punishment you will get more harder punishment than this.... So try hard omega.... " Jungkook uttered seeing taehyung's red face which happened because he is slightly mad right now... But he can't show it.

Taehyung tried again but again failed. Now taehyung puffed his cheeks in anger.

Without thinking anything further he cupped jungkook's face stopping his movement. He quickly bend forward and fed jungkook the grapes through his mouth. Then finally taehyung smiled in victory. He didn't even realize what he did.

Jungkook was shocked... No.. No... Beyond shocked seeing taehyung's boldness.

With a smirk jungkook groped taehyung's ass making him yelp in surprise.

"Being bold ha......? "

"Th-that...... " Taehyung stuttered.

Jungkook rolled themselves. Now taehyung is under the alpha who is starring at him with dark eyes.

"Now you deserve another punishment .... " Jungkook smirked then devoured tae's juicy lips hungrily.

Taehyung tried to say something but all stopped because of the passionate kiss.. Jungkook was devouring him like a hungry man.

The alpha unbuttoned taehyung's shirt and throws it away. He gazed at his puffy chest for few moment which is looking all to tempting for him.

Taehyung's swollen lips, marked white neck, and they way his chest is getting up and down due to deep breath made jungkook harder than before.

Jungkook put his both arm on both swells which is fitting perfectly under his huge palm. He started squishing them like a stress ball making taehyung a moaning mess.

"It perfect for my hands.... You are very useful in that way... Omega.. " Jungkook said with a smirk bending down to devour taehyung's lips again.

While he was kissing him his right hand directly went under taehyung's trousers slowly cupping his pussy while rubbing his clit with his index finger.

But his movement suddenly stopped when he heard a sudden knock in his door which made him annoyed to it's core.

"Who the hell is knocking now.... " He went to the door with a frustrated expression not before covering taehyung's chest with the duvet.

He went towards the door while licking his fingers which is coated with slik.

"Who the hell distributed me? "

"I'm... I'm... Sorry prince but... You highness called you immediately.. She have something important to discuss with you..... " Jungkook's mother's personal maid informed him lowering her gaze.

"Mother called me...... I am going to her immediately.... " Jungkook instantly leave the place to reach his mother without minding his own condition now.... He loves her that much.

The maid stayed behind directly looking at taehyung's figure who is now sitting on jungkook's bed covered with a duvet.

She went to him. Taehyung is now looking at her with embarrass face not knowing what to do in that situation.

"Hmm.... Look like you are doing your job well...... I think you are very good at warming his bed that's why he kept you longer than anyone.... " She taunts taehyung who is looking down... Tears were continuously leaving his eyes.

His heart is hurting, so much......

The maid leave the room after giving a judging look to taehyung.

"I want to see you hyung....... I am feeling very dirty....... Can you.... Can you pls tell me...... How to clean myself.... "

Taehyung burst out crying hiding his face in his palms.

╥﹏╥╥﹏╥╥﹏╥

Ahm!