14.

.
.
.
"Yes... Mother.... You called me? " Jungkook bowed in respect in front of his mother who is sitting on her throne in full glory, her aara is emitting power and authority. It's seems like the throne is only made for her.

"Yes... I did called you... " She said in her deep authoritive voice.

"I have a task for you son, it's very important for our kingdom.. "

"Mother, I am always ready to serve you, I can even give you my life if you ever asked for.. " He said in a determined tone, with sparkle in his eyes showing how much he loves his mother.

"No son, a mother could never ask her son's death... I always pray to moongodess to give you the longest lifetime.... " She smiled.

Hearing his mother's word jungkook almost teared.

"What is the task mother? " Jungkook asked eagerly.

"There is a dispute in our eastern territory, some rogues are frequently attacking that place, you have to solve the problem as early as possible...... Eastern territory provides us with many profitable items so it's important place for the kingdom..... I only have faith in you and your ability son, I know you can solve it easily. "

"It's an honor to serve you mother, I am very eager to start my work from today....... Give me your permission mother.... " Jungkook bowed again.

"You can proceed son, my good luck is with you.... "

Jungkook smiled at her. He is feeling very proud that his mother choose him. He will now do his best to rescue the place.

After taking his leave jungkook directly went to his room where taehyung is still sitting on the bed. His head is hidden between his two legs, shrinking himself like a ball.

Taehyung startled after hearing the alpha's voice as he was deep in thoughts.

"Omega, pack some of my clothes, I am coming in a few minutes... " Jungkook ordered and left his room.

Taehyung was confused. "Is master going somewhere? " He questioned to himself but nonchalantly he neatly fold some of his clothes in a bag with some other necessities... Though the alpha didn't needed any of this he still did.

After few minutes jungkook entered the room after finishing his work. After seeing the bag and neatly folded clothes, a smile appeared in his face while turned into a smirk.. "Such a good omega you are.... You must deserve a reward... " He stepped towards taehyung who kept backing away and lastly his back hit with the wall.

Jungkook caged him between his arms who widen his eyes in fear... "Tell me omega what is your favorite color.. Hmm? "... Jungkook asked while ghosting his lips over his exposed neck and scent gland.

Taehyung shivered at his place. Jungkook placed a wet kiss over his scent gland making his leg go all jelly... " Tell me..? "He whispered before sucking the place.

Taehyung shivered trying his hard not make a make any sound.... Jungkook bite his earlobe while placing his hands on the Omega's ass cheeks. He squeezed both of them earning a gasp from the omega.... " It's... Re-red... "Taehyung finally uttered.

" Oh... Red it is... "Taehyung nodded. Totally confused about why the alpha is asking his this.

" Don't go outside of the castle, don't talk to anyone, don't go near any alpha..... Am I clear... "Jungkook ordered.

Taehyung nodded. Feeling submissive under the alpha's touch and glare.

After holding the Omega's nepe the alpha proceeds for a hungry kiss... Leaving the omega almost breathless.