33.

.
.
"Who are they, they seemed to be a very important guest to the king and queen and the girl is so beautiful just like a princess she is.. " Taehyung said in his mind while looking at them curiously standing at a distance.

"Wondering who are they? " A alpha servant who is standing beside him spoke.

Taehyung nodded his head at the servant's remark.

"They are going to be this kingdom's relatives our king is very eager to make an alley between this two nations... Then our land will be the most powerful and prosperous land of all time.. " He said in a proud tone.

"Umm.. Oh!... "

Taehyung nodded in understanding. But another Omega's words catched his attention.

"Our prince is going to marry the princess isn't it a great news... They will be the ideal couple,look how beautiful she is... " A omega servant said out in excitement.

Taehyung instantly turned his gaze at the prince who is now busy in conversation with the elders.

At that moment taehyung felt noting like a sudden numbness which successfully captured his senses. He kept on gazing at them with an empty expression.

After few minutes the time comes when he needs to serve the prince and he did. From the moment he came forward the prince never once looked at him although taehyung did for few seconds only to see the alpha is eating quietly.

The whole dinner went smoothly with little talks among the royals. After having their dinner all men went for a drinking session leaving behind the womens.

taehyung was also started to leave but he was stopped by the luna.

"Taehyung stay here and serve us the wine... " The queen commanded.

Taehyung quietly nodded and started doing as he was told.

"Even the servants are very beautiful here.. This place is really amazing.. " Ariel remarked while taking the wine glass from taehyung's hand.

Hara snickered... "The beautiful person always find other people beautiful.. You are  adorable Ariel... "

She looked down with a flushed face. Hara and Mina chuckled while having their drinks.

Taehyung remain standing there silently.

"Let me tell you one thing Ariel... He is (pointing at taehyung) jungkook's maid, he takes care of his every needs.... I am telling you this because if you want to know anything about the prince he could guide you... Hmm... "

"Thank you luna and I promise I will try my hard to be a good wife to the prince... " She said in a polite yet in a determined tone which impressed Hara too much.

"Your stay is arranged in the main palace as it will not look good if you stay at the same place as the prince before marriage. " Hara informed Ariel which she nodded half-heartedly because she wanted to stay near the alpha as much as possible.

"But before leaving I want to talk with him.. Tae-taehyung right? " She pointed at taehyung and he nodded.

"Oh.. Go ahead till then let me give your mother a nice tour of the palac. " making an eye  Contact with taehyung which was a pure warning for him taehyung looked down.

After doing a slight bow she left with taehyung where he took her to a empty room which is decorated elegantly ...The luna herself instructed taehyung to take her there.