38.

.
.
As entering through the front door taehyung found the whole place is vacant due to some obvious reasons only the alpha's pheromones heavy in the air making his omega wolf react to it.

Taehyung's senses heightened as his omega nature responded instinctively, a primal stirring deep within his core. His wolf, attuned to the alpha's presence, stirred restlessly within him, acknowledging the dominant aura that commanded attention.

Taehyung's heart raced as his instincts pushed him to follow the alpha's scent, pulling him deeper into the very known chamber he spent his night and days before.

"Alpha.... " He called out softly. His eyes fell upon the broken pieces of various things lying shattered in the chamber.

His heart race in a fastened pace when he smells the divine, intoxicating scent near him, slowly pulling him into a hug from behind.

"My omega..... You came... " He whispered huskily near his ear while nuzzling his nose more into his scent gland creating a shivering sensetion throughout his whole body.

Turning around taehyung cupped the alpha's face with his palm gazing directly at the alpha's red glistening orbs.

"Yes... I am here... " Taehyung answered softly.

Without westing any time the alpha smashed his lips with the omega kissing him in that way like he was starved for years.

Taehyung has started to feel hot, he is already  products slick which aroused the alpha even more.

Taehyung started to rub the alpha's nape to calm him down when he was hungrily devouring his hot cavern.

The alpha's eyes burned with intense desire as he looked at Taehyung, wanting him with all his being. But just as the alpha leaned in to take him, Taehyung stopped him with a soft, urgent whisper.

"Not here.... Let's go to my chamber.... " Taehyung murmured, his voice barely audible over the thrum of their heated encounter, his chest rising and falling with the urgency of their shared passion.

With a nod of acquiescence, the alpha obeyed like a loyal servant, his primal instincts momentarily subdued by Taehyung's commanding presence. Gathering Taehyung into his arms, the alpha carried him effortlessly, each step a testament to the raw power and tenderness that intertwined within him.

As they walked towards Taehyung's chamber, excitement filled the air. Every gentle touch sparked a rush of sensation between them, like a wildfire of feeling. With each step, the alpha relished the sweetness of Taehyung's lips, feeling irresistibly drawn to him. Their desires mingled, creating a beautiful melody of passion and yearning.Taehyung felt himself drowning at that moment.

Taehyung's eyes turned blue as  he begins to taking of the alpha's clothes including his own.

Taehyung lay on the bed with effortless elegance, his arms open , an invitation for the alpha to claim him. Amidst their passionate moment, something changed in the alpha-a subtle shift in the alpha's demeanor. Jungkook's wolf no longer displayed its usual aggressiveness instead, a peaceful calmness took over, reflecting the harmony between them.

In that tender moment, Taehyung felt a deep bond forming, going beyond just physical connection. It was like their souls were perfectly aligned, wrapped in love and understanding, as they gave in to the undeniable pull of their affection.

"You can't mark me alpha.... " Taehyung whispered breathlessly stopping the alpha in the middle as his sharp canine was going to pierch his skin.

"Why.?... You are my omega... " The alpha answered desperately.

"I can't tell you now.... But.... Look your omega is here, connected to you.... " Taehyung caressed the restless alpha's hair. He pulled the alpha into another kiss while feeling the hard pounding within his nerves.

Taehyung's wolf went behind her instincts, rejecting the alpha's mark despite his love for him. Tears welled in his eyes, but he understood it was for the best.

After two days taehyung came out of the palace secretly when he made sure the alpha is sleeping.

However he straight away went to the luna without caring about how he is looking or how much of the alpha's scent coming out of his body or how much his body is paining.

The guards and maids looking gazing at his way with shocked face, some are with disgusted expression but he care less. Once he came upon the person he intended to meet he expressed in full authority..

"Where is my appa? "

"Oh... You ?...... But.... You are stinking... Go wash yourself first, I don't wanna talk with such filthy being... " She made a disgusted face.

"I just want my answer... Where is my appa? " Taehyung growled.

"Uh... Uh.... Voice down omega and what did you think I will fullfill your demand ha?... " She chuckled while holding a dagger on taehyung's throat.

"I will kill you and your brother today itself... And no one.... I repeat no one could find your traces or even your corps... " She chuckled while making a slight cut on taehyung's throat.

But soon her smile fall when he saw taehyung's smirking face... "What do you think I am that naive and you can easily fool me? "

"What do you mean..? " She Stammered.

"Um.... For how many days your son is in his rut? " Taehyung asked in a mocking way.

"For two days?.. Why are you asking this nonsense.. Ha.. Ha.. Maybe you went shocked as your death is near... " She mocked increasing the pressure on the dagger.

Taehyung hissed in pain but still smiled.. "For your kind information your son's rut lasts for four days... And he might have came to know that I am not in that palace and all the doors are open..... And.... He can come here at any moment...?. "

"What!... Why you did that.....? Go back right now... " She commanded in panick.

"No..... I won't until you bring my parents and let them meet jin hyung assuring their safety... "

Suddenly they heard a load growl which made them shiver, omega's submitted just by a one single growl, alpha guards were sweating badly because if jungkook's wolf see any alpha near his omega he will slit their throat then and there without any mercy.

"I will meet my brother in the evening by that time I want my parents to be present there... " With this last statement taehyung turned his hill towards the alpha with tears in his eyes.

Hara's jaw clenched tightly, her teeth grinding together with a simmering fury. The mere thought of obeying an omega's command sent a surge of indignation coursing through her veins, a direct insult on her alpha pride. With each passing moment, her demeanor transformed,  becoming more and more intense. She seemed downright scary, like she could strike at any moment. The atmosphere around her felt heavy with tension, as if it were cautioning anyone not to mess with her.

"Calm down Hara.... It's not the right time to lose your mind... The king is getting concerned about jungkook's state, Ariel is constantly asking for jungkook.. My moron son once tried to sneak out to that palace, if anyone comes to know an engaged alpha is spending his rut with a slave instead of his spouse. .. It be will be  a great reason to taint your as well as the kingdom's reputation... "Darth tried to reasoned out to his sister.

" But.... Brother..... "

"Don't worry.. Leave everything to me....... I will take care of everything for now bring that kim here... "

She nodded in hesitation.

*****
😇😇