44.

.
.

"Your majesty can I have some words with you... " Ariel came to the king's chamber straight after eight months of their marriage.

Jungkook was surprised at first but them gave her permission to speak.

She immediately fell on her knees while shedding silent tears.. Jungkook was taken abak with her actions.

"I beg your mercy Lord... Please forgive me........ "

"But why are you apologizing like this.. " Jungkook asked in confusion.

"The.. Thing is..... Is.... I love someone.. " She uttered while lowering her head in shame.

There was a silence for a moment..then jungkook began to spoke"Well.. That's not a problem you and I both knows that this marriage is just for one year and in name only... You can love anyone you like... " Jungkook states normally after putting down the book from his hand.

"No... That's not all.... I am.... Pregnant with his child.... " She wailed miserably.

"If people came to find out all this then they will kill me..... I am very scared Lord..... I want to have a pup with the person I love.... Pls help us... " She clasped her hand in a pleading manner.

Jungkook sighed deeply.

"I will take care of everything... You can go now.... " Jungkook uttered and she left muttering a thanku.

Jungkook sat there pinching on his nose bridge in frustration... "A pup.. " He muttered under his breathe with a heavy sigh.

"Pardon my Lord for entering like this but.... I got the news about that man's whereabouts and what work he mainly does... " Yoongi announced.

"Okey...... "

"He is a trace passer he originally belongs to Jung kingdom.. "

"Jung! " Jungkook whispered under his breathe.

Jungkook remembered this is the only place he never searched, he really wanted to search there but got stopped by the officials as blue moon was already in chaos.

"Yes...and as per the information more than Fifty omega's have gotten sold there to an unknown person under the nose of the royalty. "

Jungkook stooped yoongi for a moment and thought something deeply.

"Quickly write a letter to king Jung... Inform him about all this and also mention that I needed to visit there for finding out the whole truth.... I need his permission... " Jungkook ordered which left yoongi dumbfounded.

"But.. King... They are our enemy... " Yoonji expressed doubtfully.

"They were in the past .. Our forefathers were the enemy.. Not us..... Write the latter as much convincing as you could..... " Jungkook ordered. But deep inside his words there is an hidden desperation slowly taking place it's like he found an unknown sense of relief which is weird enough to push jungkook in restless thoughts.

*

"Lord... First prince Namjoon sent some information about south east coast, the damage had been controlled and they were able to save those people... "

"Umm.. " Jungkook answered with a sigh of relief.

"And.... About Jung territory... "Yoongi started gaining the alpha's full attention.

" Yes.. What about them..."

"They sent a latter back and they welcomed you wholeheartedly..... But I haven't expected them to answer this early.. " Yoongi expressed his doubt with furrowed eye brows.