50.

.
.

As Jungkook slowly regained consciousness after two days, things seemed fuzzy and unclear. It was like trying to remember something from a dream that's slipping away. Slowly, he started remembering things, but they were like puzzle pieces, not making much sense at first. It felt like he was trying to catch smoke with his bare hands.

His memories started coming back like pieces of a broken glass slowly fitting together. He remembered Taehyung's sad and hurting, with tears running down his cheeks. The words he said.

The weight of guilt settled heavily upon Jungkook's chest,making it hard to breathe. He couldn't shake off the feeling of guilt. Every breath felt like a battle, and every heartbeat reminded him of the hurt he had caused. He felt stuck in his own sadness, unable to escape from the bad feelings.

The room was so quiet it felt like it was filling his ears, only interrupted by the sound of his own heartbeat. Each beat felt heavy, like a sad drum playing in his chest. He was all by himself, stuck with his thoughts. It was like being in a jail he created himself, made of all the things he wished he'd done differently.

As Jungkook lay there, thinking about his mistakes, he realized that making things right seemed far away, like a tiny light in the distance. He knew he had to work hard to get there. But for now, he felt lost and overwhelmed by his own regret.

"Jungkook!.... You are awake!..... Ah! Thank to moon godess... " Jimin rushed to the alpha and made him sit comfortably on the bed.

"You were unconscious for two days... Do you know that.... " Jimin uttered gaining attention from the spaced out alpha.

"For two days?..... But..... How can I... " Jungkook asked with a expression of disbelief and Shock.

"Yes....... It happened because you were attacked by a silver sword which had poison in it...... And..... " Jimin stopped in the mid sentence feeling overwhelmed by emotions.

"And?..... Tell me everything jimin.... I need to hear it.... "

After taking a deep breathe jimin told everything... About the poison he has been taking for many years which made his wolf weak .....but the reaction from jungkook shocked the other male.

He chuckled.

"Jungkook! ... Why are you smiling like this....? " Jimin asked in disbelief.

"Do you know jimin how did I came to know about the herb that day....? " He asked jimin in a calm voice.

Jimin shook his head as negative.

"Taehyung told me.... "

"Taehyung?..... But how does he come to know"?

"I don't know....after he went missing I was out of my mind.... Then one day I found his latter hidden in a little box which he wrote for me before leaving from my life.

He informed me not to trust the queen blindly and told me not to drink that drink I used to consume every single day. He even wished me good luck and told me to become a ideal king that our land and there people needs.... He told me to be happy in life even though I hurted him in every possible way. "Jungkook left off a heavy sigh where a sad smile tugged on his lips.

After Reading his words, I realized something   "How could he still care for me after everything?"

I got his scent in that latter.... A sudden relief rushed over me along with remorse ,And as I held his letter in my trembling hands, I made a silent vow to honor his wishes and become the king our land deserved,atleast I can fullfill his wishes when I myself pushed him away from my life with my cruelty my barbarity "