6.

.

⚠️(forced scenes)
.

"Haven't you listen what have I said"... Jungkook said in a dangerous tone sending a chill of fear through taehyung's spine.

" Or.. Should I do it for you".. He said with a smirk.

Taehyung back off from his position in fear. Tears were sparkling in his eyes.

He clutched his shirt with his fist and started to open the buttons. He opened the first two buttons but his hands were shaking. He stopped in the middle.

Jungkook was looking at him hugryly. Taehyung can't stand himself before his gaze.

"What happen omega... Why did you stop ha? "

"Pls leave me... I can't do it" Taehyung pleaded.

"Ok... Then I am doing it.. " He said in a mockery tone and took slow step in front of taehyung.Taehyung  was backing off his back hit the wall making him whimpered.

He gritted his teeth and tore his shirt apart. It happen so quickly that taehyung didn't get time to resist but when he realized he tried to hide his upper body with his arms crying.

"Uh, uh, uh... Don't hide yourself omega.. Act like a slut you are... " He said huskily near his ear which causes him flinch from his place.

He sniffed his scent. The scent is the mixture of lavendar and honey with a feeling of fresh dew, it seemed tempting to jungkook, it is something new for jungkook.

Jungkook was feeling a sudden rush of relief just by sniffing his scent. He continued sniffing.

Taehyung was trying to get away from him but he is holding him in his strong grip.

"Stay still" He ordered.

Taehyung was whimpering under his hold. He can sense  his strong pheromone of arousal. Making taehyung terrified.

Taehyung was only in his inner shirt which is bigger than the normal inners.

Jungkook placed his hand on his bare stomach then trailed his head under his inner. Caressing his back while kissing his neck, giving open  mouth kisses Taehyung was crying, he don't want this. His inner omega is also whimpering.

"His scent is driving me crazy.. I want him".. Ian said out.

" Don't be horny... Let me tease him first... I like his pleading face".. He said to him in mind link. He smirked.

While kissing his hand directly went into tae's trousers. Taehyung cried out.

"No.. No... Not.. There.. Don't touch.. "

"Don't you want to save your brother.. Tell me"... Taehyung stopped, he was remembering the queen's words. He can't let happen anything to his brother. Taehyung has a pitiful expression on his face making jungkook more excited.

Jungkook smirked and unbuttoned his pants. Now taehyung is only in his inners.

Jungkook captured his jaw in his strong hold making taehyung hiss in pain. Looking directly at jungkook's eyes. The dark black eyes are starting at his soul, he can feel it. He was feeling himself vulnerable under his hold.

He forcefully pulled him in a messy kiss while putting his hand under his brief cupping his pussy. Taehyung clutched his biceps at the foreign touch in his most forbidden part of his body which is being touched without his concent.

Without any warning he put his middle finger in his vergin tight hole. He whimpered in pain, not being familiar with those unfamiliar touch his legs want to give up,he isn't being able to stand anymore.The younger was feeling out of breath but Jungkook was eating his mouth without any mercy.

Soon he detached from the kiss and started sucking his jaw and neck while thrusting his fingers. Taehyung was crying in pain and agony.

He pushed him on bed then hovered over him. He hastly detached the inners, looking hungrily. Jungkook was craving for his body,feeling a urge to claim him that he never felt before.

"You are beautiful omega".. He blurred out in his deep voice eying him up and down. Taehyung was trying his hard to cover himself feeling very miserable and humiliated.

Jungkook's eyes were flicking between red and his normal eye color indicating his wolf is trying to take control. His pre rut symptoms is showing. The smell grew heavier.

The  proud smirk never leave jungkook's face making taehyung his pray that he can devour as his will.

He spreads taehyung's leg wide and without giving him a time he slammed his hard shaft in one go leaving the omega under him whimpering and pain.

"Take it out... It's hurting too... Much... Pls" He was getting choked in his own sob trying to push jungkook.

"You have to take me like this.. Omega... If you live through the night you have to get used to me...... Do you get IT....I will take you whenever I feel like...be prepared for that omega"... He shouted in rage and started thrusting hard.

With every thrust his body is jolting upwards. Kook cupped his perfect boobs with hand while thrusting hard.

Taehyung was moaning and groaning, he is not in his sense at all. Tears were continuously leaving his eyes. He was feeling pain all over his body. His lower region is tearing apart.

After few moments he felt a sudden feeling which he never felt before.... Something is happening with him... So without any prior warning he cummed.

"You already came.. Slutty omega ha! Without my permission ha? "... He got enraged and smacked his ass making a hand print on the soft flesh which looks painfully red.

" Ahh... Paining... Pls... Ahmm... Nghh"

"This is just the beginning".. He answered smirking. He increased his speed. Jungkook was holding his side to keep him in place. Thrusting in an inhumane speed.

He pinned his hand over his head pushing himself more deep into the omega, ramming his hole.

Soon taehyung can feel jungkook's knott in his stomach.... Tearing his flesh apart
.. Causing immense pain.

" You little hoe.... Now take your masters knott like a good slut... Yahh! "

With that he speed up his pace trying to reach his orgasm. His wolf is in bliss.

He cummed deep into him with a groan. Making a shudder run through taehyung's whole body.

Taehyung feel like he is in  verge of fainting, his whole energy being drained up from he body when he felt something is sliding out hole making him shudder.

He was too tired with all the crying and protesting. He was feeling himself broken, too broken.

But to his dismay he can again feel the same hard thing is sliding into his hole... abusing it again.

At morning...

Jungkook wake up from his sleep feeling fresh. After long time he had such great sleep. But then he noticed a figure is sleeping beside him, nacked with dissove hair, tear stained cheeks.

His blood boiled at the sight. He quickly covered himself with his robe and stromed out from his room in rage.

"Maids!.. Where the hell you are" He shouted.

Immediately all the made gathered around him.

"What the low life omega still doing in my bed... Don't you instructed him what he have to do"... He growed making the maids to submit on their knees under the true blood's dominance.

" Pardon my Lord... Pardon... We will never repeat the mistake again.. "They started crying.

" I hate such weak low life creature "he raged out and leave the place.

Leaving the unconscious creature to suffer alone with his agony and pain.

💜💚