23.

.
.
"The rogues are getting out of hand Jungkook.... Today they killed two of our soldiers.. " Namjoon shared his worry to jungkook who are now sitting over the main palace's hall with other officials and family members.. And that includes kai.

"Send more force to the borders... I need them dead at any cost... " Jungkook ordered.

Namjoon gave a deep nod .

Taehyung and other servants were instructed to bring wine. Taehyung was feeling scared. There are many dominant alpha's and he wasn't feeling good from morning, he felt like something gonna happen.

While he is lost in thoughts a made shook him.. "Hey... Common... We can't be late.. Specifically you... " She said and put a tray with wine and glass in his hand. "

Taehyung gulped down his fear and followed them. When the entered taehyung could feel that every alpha's gaze are at him and he can't help but looked down in fear. The scents in the air are too dominant for his liking.

"Should we proceed prince... " A maid politely asked with a deep bow.

"Go ahead... " He ordered.

She came to serve the prince first but he instructed him to serve others.

"Taehyung served a glass of wine to only jungkook as he was instructed.. Taehyung can feel the alpha's gaze on him, when he bend down to place the glass properly he can feel the alpha's hands are gliding up and down in his back. Taehyung gulped in nervousness.

" Oh.... My dear brother... Won't you let your little servant to serve others... I would like to taste the wine from his hand... I bet it is the sweetest... "Kai bite his lips while checking out the omega.

Taehyung was wearing a big while shirt with a Black trousers, but it is hard to hide his curves even under such clothes.

Other alpha's also joined kai in checking taehyung out. Taehyung was feeling utterly uncomfortable.

Namjoon was just observe jungkook's expression which went from calm to furious real quick from the moment kai started to check taehyung out.

"Go... From here... " Jungkook ordered taehyung in his deep intimidating voice sending a shiver run down to taehyung's spine.

"Bu-but... Maste-... "

"I SAID JUST GO OUT FROM HERE I CAN'T STAND YOUR SIGHT... " He uttered in absolute rage.

Everyone flinched in fear about the alpha's sudden outburst even the powerful alpha's present there. The omega's nearly submitted themselves.

After gaining his strength taehyung immediately ran out from there wiping his tears.

The entire place fall silent after that. They were scared to even say anything to the furious alpha with glowing red eyes.

"Jungkook calm down... What happened? Why are behaving like this? " Namjoon asked.

"If my work is done here, I am leaving then.. " With this words he stormed out from that place.

"We are also going then.... " After that everyone left one by one.. But kai and Namjoon remain seated on the same place.

"What a shame!.. He chased the omega out. The omega is such a beauty.. " Kai uttered in a lustful voice.

"Kai.... Stay away from that omega if you don't want to meet your death too soon.. " Namjoon said and left without sparing another glance at him.

Kai just chuckled slyly while sipping his wine... "Umm.. It's good... " He said to himself then again burst out laughing.

Taehyung directly ran to the garden to ease his mind and heart. His wolf felt hurt when the alpha shout at him.. Jennifer is feeling low and that draining taehyung's energy also.