34.

.
.

Next morning taehyung surprisingly found himself tangled up into the alpha's embrace. Which led him into the thoughts about how he reached here as he clearly remembered he went to bed with his hyung.

While being in a deep thoughts taehyung didn't realize that the alpha has already woken up and staring deep into his soul, the hand across his body tightened, pulling the omega more to himself.

"Lost in thoughts kitten..? " The alpha uttered in his deep husky morning voice sending a shiver down taehyung's spine. He looked up to meet with the alpha's piercing gaze.

The moment their eyes met an palpable tension seems to rice between them which led to jungkook caressing his thumb softly over taehyung's eyes and lips. While pulling by his cheen he let his lips meet with the omega which he craved the most. The kiss was slow and soft. After slowly hovering over him the alpha deepened the kiss because he can't get enough of those soft pillowy lips.

Jungkook only detached the kiss when he felt taehyung went breathless so as he. After that he snuggled into the omega's neck feeling his lungs with the sweet yet intoxicating scent.

Taehyung kept on lying there, fingers are into the alpha's hair.

"Alpha..... "Taehyung let out a breathless whisper making a direct eye contact with the alpha.

" You shouldn't do this anymore.... It will be wrong for your mate.. "Taehyung voice out while he observed the alpha's expression changed in a fraction of second from happy to sour.

Taehyung softly pushed the alpha's chest to sit up but instead the alpha pushed himself more between taehyung's legs.

" You are not in the position to advise me what I should do Or shouldn't....... You ONLY need to obey me...... do you understand!.... Only obey my orders...... "Jungkook announced in his deep intimidating voice sending shivering sensation to taehyung's core.

" Now... It's my order...... Strip yourself..!! "

"Al-alpha..... It's.... "

"You got courage to deny me.... Aren't you scared about the consequences...! " Jungkook gritted his teeth grabbing taehyung by his chene.

"STRIP!! "

***
"It's all done.... " Jungkook said after putting the spoon back on the empty plate.

"Was it good? " Jungkook asked while wiping taehyung's lips who is in his lap.

"Umm... It was good.. " Taehyung said softly.

"Kitten.... Just be good okay... Don't disobey me then everything with be fine.. Hm..?

After putting taehyung on the chair he left from there probably to get his pending works done.

Taehyung keep on sitting there as his back was paining.

***

"Where is tae? Is he okay?..... " Jin asked Namjoon who was giving him medicine.

"He is perfectly fine.. Don't worry.. Now have it
.. " He handover the medicine and jin gulped it right away.

"I can walk now.... So can you please take me to him..... " Jin asked Namjoon who was contemplating between his thoughts.

"It's not good for you to walk this much... Instead I am calling taehyung.. Is that okay with you.. " Namjoon asked sounding concerned.

"Ok.. Ask him to come here now.... I want to talk with him.. " Jin sounds impatient,he instructed, his voice edged with urgency and how can he not it's about the strange alpha who took taehyung with him  last night but where?