3.

.
.
As the gentle moonlight bathed the room in a soft, silvery glow, they lay there in peaceful repose. Their face, serene and untroubled, bore a tranquil expression that hinted at dreams filled with wonder.
Taehyung was in a deep slumber dreaming about his prince Charming.

But suddenly someone burged in his room. It broke taehyung's sleep.

"Taehyung.... Quickly wake up... Wake up... Pack your bags... "

"Pack... My bags.... But why.. Are we going somewhere.. " He said rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"No.. Just pack some emergency items... And hurriedly come with me"

"Ok.. Mother.. ".. He quickly got up from the bed and started packing.

She seems too frightened, constantly sweating..

" Mother... Does anything happened... You are not looking well"... Taehyung asked in concern.. He can guess something has happened that's why his mother is looking so frightened.

"Our kingdom got attacked along with our castle taehyung....... We don't have time to waste we have to flee from here as soon as possible.

Taehyung started sobbing. " But where is father... Where is he"

"He-is in battle field... Some insiders betrayed us........ " Tears were rolling down through her cheeks.

"Where is hyung.. " Tae asked crying.

"He is with your father..... Now come fast tae... I must hide you to a safe place.. "

"But... I don't want to go.. I want to be with you, with father and hyung. "

She cupped his face. " Tae... Baby... Listen .... I want to keep you safe baby... Pls understand me.... If I see you hurt I can't live baby "

They both were crying mess.

"Just keep this treasure safe baby... It's our family's blessings stone".. She had over a small blue stone to him.

" Ok... Mother I will"

"Baby quickly come with me... I can smell them near our room"

Taehyung and his mother sneakily left the castle and hid taehyung a little bit far away in a jungle.

"You stay here tae.... I have to go and help your father"

"Mother.... Be safe... And quickly come back to me... You know na how much I love you"

"I know baby.. " She hugged him and gave a peck on his forehead.

She quickly turns into her wolf form and ran to the castle.

They fought very bravely along with other soldiers.

But at least they can't keep up with them as they are double from the number of soldiers they have.

The inside enemy is the biggest downfall for them and their life so far. While fighting with his all might King kim got killed or so they get informed about his death but it isn't confirmed.

And that broke the willpower of the soldiers. The queen was also badly injured so as Jin.

He was crying his heart out.

"Jin... My son... Come here... Come to mother.. "

She called Jin while blood is oazing from her head.

After killing the last intruder that was present there Jin ran to his mother.

He hold her hands. "Mother.... Nothing will happen to you... You will be fine.. " He was crying while holding his mother's hand.

"Jin.... I am going to say some words to you... Listen to me carefully"

Jin nodded aggressively.

"Go away from here.... Run away from this place as early as possible... I hid taehyung in the woods.... But I can't ensure his safety now... They could possibly found him. "

She gulped between her sentence.

Jin was looking at her with his blurry vision because of tears.

"He is an omega Jin, they could catch his scent very easily..... Pls go away Jin
...go to him"

"But how can I mother how can I leave you and father in this condition"he sobbed out.

"You have to do it.... You have to save your brother and yourself.... For my sake... For your fa-father's sake" She sobbed out loud.

Soon after the heard some shuffle, and catched some unfamiliar scents. Her heartbeat increased in fear.

"Jin... Go away now, GO AWAY! "

With that Jin ran away from his homeland, his parents , leaving everything behind.

Some rouge followed him but he killed them brutally on his way to jungle..his vain popped up in rage.

Jin ran to the woods. He was trying to sniff taehyung's scent to find him but a sudden dread and fear made his pupil go bigger.

Along with taehyung there is also the trace of other two or three alphas. He desperately begins to search taehyung.

He finally spotted taehyung but he was in utter danger. Three alphas are surrounding him ,trying to claim him...their eyes are filled with lust.

"What a beautiful omega.. Isn't he"

"His scent is driving me crazy now... I want him under me so badly... Want to breed him".. Another alpha spoke up with a dirty smirk.

Taehyung was whimpering under their dominant scent but still trying to resist their approach as much as he can. They are trying to make him submit.

Jin's blood boiled at the sight.

"How dare you to see my brother with those vulgar eyes of yours,you son of a bitch.. ".. He left out a loud growl.

The alphas got alarmed. Without wasting any second they attacked each other.

Jin was tackling them bravely but at the end of the day he is a beta against three alphas.

Jin was able to tackle two alphas but the third one was a dominant alpha.. Who made him severely injured.

Jin was close to loose his consciousness.

Taehyung was shivering but he was determined  that can't let anything happen to his brother.

"I won't let you harm my brother" He gathered some courage and turned into his wolf form.

The alpha was hovering over Jin, chocking him to death.

Taehyung swiftly attacked the alpha from behind, deeply wounded his previously wounded spot... Which cause his death.

Jin was laying unconscious on the ground but still faintly breathing.

Taehyung crouched down to take his head over his lap.

He is crying hysterically at his hyung's state. Having no way to save him he decided to find some help to the nearby place.

After finding a secure place He covered Jin's body with some of his clothes and ran from there to find help.

After running for nearly one hour he found a palace. And taehyung knows this palace belongs to their neighbouring kingdom, blue moon.

He heard from his mother that they are not in friendly relationship with them or not their enemy also... They just don't like each other.

What will happen with taehyung?

🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲