46.

.
.
Two days had passed since King Jungkook's arrival in Jung Kingdom, and every moment had been dedicated to meticulous planning and strategic discussions.

All day long, they talked and worked hard, looking at maps and scrolls, discussing ideas, and making decisions. Jungkook listened carefully to hoseok and other officials, using their knowledge to plan their strategy.

As the sun went down, Jungkook and his advisors finished their work and went to bed tired but ready for what was coming next. They knew they had planned everything well, and now it was time to prepare for action in Jung Kingdom.

But sleep was nowhere near his eyes.. In fact not only today... It's going on for many months... He couldn't even able to catch a peaceful sleep without a certain omega beside him.

He always remember how beautiful and pure the omega looked under the moonlight....when he used to sleep in his embrace,his sweet scent had been moulded him in unfathomable calmness. The moon was just like today..... But that person isn't there with him.

Despite the flood of memories, one image stood out vividly to jungkook, Taehyung's tearful face filled with pain. The weight of his regret felt as heavy as the unfortunate incidents took place. Each memory brought fresh anguish, tearing at his heart relentlessly. In the silent night, his regrets mingled with the gentle breeze, a sad melody of sorrow.

He started to question himself, "Why did I do that? Why was I such a beast?" But his questions remained unanswered, as they always did.

The only time when he felt the little bit of relief is when he sleep in taehyung's vacant chamber which was surrounded by his faint scent, jungkook tried his hard to keep that scent that way otherwise he might have gone insane so do his wolf.

Next morning king Jungkook joined jung hoseok at the morning tae after the little bit of sleep he had able to catch last night.

After some brief conversation hoseok begins to talk about his view and regarding the subjects welfare as asked by Jungkook himself.

"You know Jungkook.... Oh..!.. My apologies.. King.. " Hoseok corrected his mistake.

"You can call me by my name.. I don't mind... You are elder than me anyway.. " Jungkook uttered.

Hoseok chuckled.. "Okay... I was saying that..... I have a little buddy and surprisingly his eyes are same as yours... I was stunned after seeing you for the first time.... " Hoseok exclaimed.

"Eyes like mine...? " Jungkook asked in a little bit surprise.

"Mm.... You have a wife otherwise I would've think that he is your son. . " Hoseok chuckled at his own words but jungkook's heard escalated at those words, he can feel his throat went dry.

"It's been three days I haven't seen him..... I am missing his terribly.. " Hoseok expressed with a sigh.

"Oh!.. My apologies.... I was just distracted and started to speak like that... "

"You can consider me as your friend... I am here in that identify at the first place.. "Jungkook answered politely.

" Hmm..... It's good then..... Come with me
.. Let me take you to my little buddy, he must have been missing me too.. "Hoseok uttered with a smile.

" Oh.. No.. No... You can go... I don't want to bother anyone.. "

"They won't be bothered at all... I know them very well, they are very good person they will surely welcome my friend wholeheartedly... " Hoseok exclaimed with a big smile and Jungkook couldn't deny anymore and agreed to went out with hoseok.