36.

.
.
.

"Prince.... "

"Hmm.... "

"You should spend time with princess Ariel.... She must be waiting for you.... " Taehyung's voice came out barely as a whisper.. He spoke while being closely hugged by the alpha on the bed.

Jungkook remain silent roaming his hand around the Omega's bare back.

"It's been seven days she is here... But you haven't spent time with her.. The queen was also upset.... " Taehyung concluded.

"You want me to? " Suddenly the alpha spoke out.

"Huh? "

"Do you want me to spend time with her?.... " Jungkook pulled his face upwards by grabbing his chene softly.

Taehyung hesitated for a moment.. "Y-yes... She is going to be your mate.. That's why.... "

"Okay..... I will listen.,. "

"Really...? " Taehyung said sounding a little disbelief.

"But... " The alpha spoke out in his deep voice.

Taehyung was looking at him in confusion.

"You need to smile .... You never smiled whenever you were with me..... I want to see you smile.... " The alpha demanded.

Taehyung looked down with teary eyes making the alpha's heart race faster and this time in worry.

"Are you hurt somewhere, did I hurt you somewhere..... " He softly said while wiping his tears.

Taehyung shook his head negatively... "Noh.... "

"Prince it's time you should wake up princess is going to come at any moment... " Taehyung said while sitting up on the bed holding the bedsheet close to his naked frame.

Without uttering any further words the prince woke up, got ready and leave the chamber... For an unknown reason his heart is paining, his wolf is feeling restless seeing the omega cry.

"Jungkook! Why are you looking so pale... Are you ok? "

"Um.. Yah.... Yes...... Namjoon! Why are you doing here? " Jungkook asked hurriedly after recovering from his dazed state.

"Mother send me she asked you to meet her along with princess Ariel.. She is waiting for you in the garden.. " Namjoon informed.

Jungkook slightly nodded his head and left from there.

Namjoon was gazing at his brother's retorting figure in shock. He never saw his brother this much quiet. He was someone who used to start unnecessary fights specially with him.

***

"Hyung the royal physician said that you are perfectly fine... I am so happy... " Taehyung chirped.

"My silly brother... " Jin hugged his brother close, taehyung hugged back.

"Hyung... Let's go back....we need to find Mother and father.... " Taehyung finally expressed which he wanted to tell his brother from past two days.

Jin broke the hug looking at his brother in shocked eyes.. "What are you saying tae!!..... Namjoon along with the Royal guards informed that they are no more.... Then ? "

"But... I have that feeling they are still alive, breathing somewhere, praying for us... " Taehyung uttered in a quivering voice.

"Tae.... But.. " Jin tried to convince his brother that what is he isn't possible but stopped on his track when taehyung showed him something.