18.

.
.
.

"Hand me the cloak...... " The alpha commanded.

Taehyung immediately helped the alpha to put it on correctly.

The alpha prince meticulously dons a regal attire, adorned with intricate embroidery and fine jewels. His strong physique exudes confidence as he fastens a royal cape around his shoulders. A crown of polished gold graces his dark, neatly groomed hair, accentuating his charismatic presence. With a poised demeanor, he prepares for the royal dinner, embodying both strength and elegance.

"Umm... Master should I have to go...? " The omega asked hesitantly.

"What!... Do you have a doubt about that..... It's your job to follow me everywhere..... " He spat harshly.

"W-what if king doesn't like my presence.... " The alpha passed him a sharp glare which was enough for him to close his mouth.

"You don't have to worry about that
.. It's not like you are going to sit beside me..... Your presence doesn't matter... " The alpha said while wearing his rings. But one ring fell off from his hand accidentally.

"Pick that up.. Omega.. "

Taehyung nodded then slumped down to the ground to pick the ring up but it was getting difficult as the ring went under a table...... While doing all this the omaga didn't noticed someone's hungry gaze is literally darted at his party exposed cleavage caused by his bending posture.

After getting the ring taehyung finally huffed in relief but soon flinched in shock when the alpha pressed his against the wall cadging his both hand.

"Trying to seduce me.. Huh....? " He growled.

"N-no.... I was not..... " Taehyung stuttered.

Jungkook's eyes darted towards the omega's pink soft lips which the omega is biting due to nervousness.

He pressed his thumb over his lips... "It's just mine to bite..... " He said in a deep husky voice while putting his lips over those soft one.

After biting the omega's lower lips his tongue find it's way to the omega's warm caverns, testing every corner of it. The omega is having a hard time to keep the pace with him.

Alpha's hand was roaming around the omega's clothed back while giving open mouth kisses to his bare neck.

Taehyung was moaning. He hissed in pain when the alpha sucked hardly at the place which he previously covered to hide the bite mark of last night. Jungkook was hungry devouring his pray.

As taehyung was facing the door he suddenly noticed someone entered the room where the alpha is still busy devouring him.

The person frowned to see the scene in front of her.

Taehyung recognised the person.. It's the same person that came to him after the alpha went for his work, she is the one who told taehyung such hurtful words.

Now taehyung is trying hard to stop the hungry alpha who isn't letting him breathe for a moment.. When taehyung tried to speak jungkook pulled him for another hungry kiss.

After trying for few more minutes the omega finally succeed... "Why are you resisting omega... " Jungkook growled in annoyance.

"M-master... There is so-someone.... " Taehyung pointed out towards the door which catching his breathe.

When jungkook turned to the place he find out that his mother's personal servant is standing at the doorway.

His blood boiled in anger... "How dare you to step in my room without any permission... " He asked in full authority sending shiver ran down to her spine.