29.

.
.

"Hey prince did you missed me the time being I wasn't here... " A very excited sana asked the prince went for a walk along with her cousin brother shen whom jungkook got to know recently.

Shen is also an alpha younger than jungkook and you can say quite handsome but slow witted.

"Hey prince wanna go for a run.. Let's see who can get a prey first... I can run faster than any other alpha... " He said to jungkook flashing his proud smile.

The alpha wanted to laugh out loud but controlled himself.. "Okey then... Let's compete whoever loses will have to do what the winner wants... Is that condition ok with you.... "

"Of course.. " He answered with full enthusiasm. And with a swift moment they both turned into their wolf form and ran out from there leaving a dumbfounded sana.

Jungkook knows the competition is stupid but he agreed only because his ear was paining because of her continues blabbering. And for that doing this competition is far more better.

Five minutes after entering the forest he got his prey... He boringly tear the deer apart and howled in victory informing the other alpha about that who is still running behind a wild pig.

After roaming here and there for a few minutes he finally found its way to his palace still in his wolf form.

The maids and workers yelp in surprise and fear when they witnessed the big black wolf entering through the main door whose eyes are bloodshot red.

As he was retiring to his room but stopped on his track because something catches his interest.. More specifically a smell his wolf likes the most... Ian went all excited after inhaling the sweetness.He quickly followed the trail of the pheromone.

The wolf's heart quickened his pace as he is getting near to that place, he can hear the sound of giggles which he can say the most beautiful melody he ever heard.. So soft, so delicate.

He peeped through the slightly opened door after reaching the place. There was two brothers talking among themselves and laughing their hearts out. But his eyes only got stuck on the specific omega's smile. Oh! How beautiful it is... Spreading its bright redient making the whole room lively and happening.

While chatting with his brother taehyung suddenly felt something. He may or may not be getting that scent from somewhere which he knows very well. He quickly turned his head around towards door.

The wolf immediately ran out from there in the fear of getting caught that would be a very embarrassing thing for a crown prince.

After changing back into the human form and wearing some clothes he lie down on the bed, in his head the smiling face of taehyung is still running around, his addicting scent the alpha craving at the moment.

He can feel that..... He is deadly  'Addicted'. It's like he can't function well without having him close. Like the whole world turned grey and boring without him around.

Taehyung asked for some time to spend with his brother and he granted it.... But it seems a very bad deal for himself, he can't even focus on his work.

So, after patiently waiting for few seconds he informed a guard to summon taehyung in an instant. And he proceeds right away.

Jungkook was loosing his mind with every passing second. He want no he need taehyung. And as the door got opened revealing taehyung he can't hold himself back and pulled him into a kiss where the guard immediately lowered his head and closed the door.