39.

.
.
"Ah!... Um.... Nghh?.... Alpha..... Slow down... " Taehyung moaned out loudly when the alpha increased his pace.

"I will breed you my omega.... " Jungkook groaned while pounding more into the omega.

After half an hour jungkook finally calmed down, as they both came multiple times they are exhausted.

Jungkook lifted taehyung and made his way towards the bath place, taehyung was too exhausted to even walk.

After pouring water jungkook got settled in the Royal bathtub with taehyung on his lap.

Jungkook is holding him closely to his body like he will vanish if he loose grip a little bit while hiding his face into the omega's crook of his neck.

"What happened alpha...? " Taehyung asked softly.

Jungkook shook his head against his neck.

"It's look like your rut is getting over slowly... " Taehyung said weakly.

After getting no answer from the alpha taehyung stopped talking. The alpha remains in that position for fifteen minutes while taehyung was playing with the water quietly.

Suddenly taehyung felt a soft feathery kiss on his nape, then on crease of his neck his shoulders and lastly on his lips. The kiss was soft a caring one. Taehyung slowly rubbed his nape.

"Will you marry me....? " Tae alpha asked out of nowhere leaving the omega off guard . He widen his eyes in shock.

"P-prince.... I think you need rest.... " Taehyung stuttered.

"No...... I didn't need anything..... I am telling this while I am in my full consciousness..... Will you marry me.... " Jungkook asked sounding desperate and vulnerable to taehyung.

"You can't say like this prince.. You are engaged to someone, you are going to marry that person after few days...... I am not the one for you... " Taehyung said softly while gulping a painful lump in his throat.

"I don't want her....... I just want you..... I feel like you will go away from me, this thought is making my wolf restlessness, he is howling in agony, I don't know what is happening with me but I know the only thing is that...... I want you all the time with me, just with me..... " Jungkook's voice quivered with an overwhelming emotions.

Taehyung slowly tuned towards the alpha making direct eye contact with the alpha's dark one.

Without saying anything taehyung pulled the alpha for a kiss by his nape while salty tears leaving from his swollen eyes.

"I promise I will treat you better... Just like you deserve... " Jungkook whispered while hugging him closely.

Taehyung can't help but cried his heart out because he knows what will he do and what is going to happen later.

"I promise I won't hurt you anymore... " The alpha again whispered.

Taehyung bite his lips.. Trying his hardest not to cry anymore but failing miserably.

"Alpha.... You should go and rest now... I am going to bring food for you.... " Taehyung stood up and covered his body with cotton robe.

"You still haven't answered my question.. "

Taehyung looked down.. "I will later.... Now you need food, I am going to cook for you.. Come out quickly... " After saying those taehyung hurriedly left to his chamber and wore his clothes. After cleaning the chamber a little bit he finally left for kitchen.

Taehyung was cooking when he heard someone's footsteps and that person soon appeared in front of him.

"Taehyung.... "