20.

.
.

"Serve us the best wine you have here... " The alpha ordered as they are in his palace's liquor room.

There was an server who is already present there in service of the prince.

"This place is so beautiful prince.. I really like it.. " She said excitedly looking around. Taehyung also come in this place for the first time, but he didn't like it much because he don't like alcohol and it's smell at all.

The waiter serve the most expensive red wine to jungkook and somi with a deep bow.

"Have a taste.. I bet you have never had such taste... " Jungkook said with a smirk while taking a sip of his wine.

"Mm.... It's indeed...... I really like it... " She said with a charming smile.

Taehyung was having a hard time standing there.. The smell of the various alcohol was making him uncomfortable yet he can't do anything about it.

"Omega go and fetch some food for us... She must be hungry... " Jungkook ordered while passing a smile to the princess.

"Yes master.. " Taehyung immediately bowed and left the chamber as soon as possible. He breathe in relief in the open air... "I must hurry and make some food real quick... " While mumbling he quickly ran towards the kitchen where many maids are already working.

He quickly but carefully made some food as per the prince's taste. He didn't know about somi so he decided to go with the prince's choice.

After making everything he proceed towards the liquor room with a tray of food. Once he entered through the door the sight in front of his startled him visibly.

The alpha is sucking the princess' neck while she was moaning feasting the alpha's hair.

Taehyung remain standing there like a statue not knowing what to do next. Should he call the alpha or wait for his order or the food will get cold.

Taehyung looked down gulping when her moaning sound increases but soon jungkook back off for her when he heard a glass breaking sound which is broken by the server.

He trembled in fear very scared about the alpha's reaction but the alpha didn't even spare a glance to him, his eyes got fixed on the omega who was standing a little distance from them looking down.

"Took you long enough... " His voice came a little groggy due to his tipsy state where somi is fully drunk.

Taehyung started at the sudden voice... "Th-the food is ready.... "

"Umm...... I don't wanna eat anymore neither she....... Just eat it yourself... " Jungkook said boringly while holding somi by her hand as she was trying to open his shirt buttons.

Taehyung didn't said anything to the alpha after that nor he looked at him.

After few moments the alpha leaves the chamber with somi who can't even stand on her own.

Taehyung sighed heavily looking at the food.. "We shouldn't waste any food... " He mumbled to himself as his mother used to tell him.

"Do you want some food brother... " He offered the sever alpha who is startled for a few moments.

"Will you give me..? " He asked looking at the food which seems very tasty by a single sight.

Taehyung smiled kindly. "Yes... I can't finish this much food.. Help me to finish it brother... "

"Yes... Of course... " He smiled brightly at taehyung.

"Let me serve you.. "

He nodded.

They both have their food while exchanging few words between them. The sever praised taehyung over and over again because how much talented yet kind hearted he is. Taehyung felt happy to bring smile to someone's face.

Later taehyung went to his room as he was pretty sure the alpha isn't coming together his chember tonight, he must be busy with princess somi.

He sat beside the window looking at the moon. He likes to stare at the moon, sharing his heartfelt words with the moon somehow give him peace.

After few moments he heard a harsh knock in his door. Wondering who it is he immediately rushed to the door and opened it only to meet a disheveled jungkook standing at his door.

His shirt buttons is open, hair is messy, moreover the strong scent of somi that is coming out of the alpha's body making it clear that he was with somi.

Taehyung gulped looking at the alpha who was staring at him intensely.

"D-do you need anything master... " Taehyung asked stuttering.

"Did you forgot your duty... Do you want me to remind you... "

"N-no master I thought you aren't gonna coming back tonight... So. "

"So.... You are relaxing here... Ha? " Jungkook gritted his teeth.

Taehyung denied violently while shaking his head.

"Come quickly and fulfill your duty.... I'm not gonna repeat again... " With the last warning the alpha left to his chamber. Taehyung immediately followed him to his room then they both went to take a bath. It's taehyung's duty from the first day.

The alpha sat into the bathtub after removing his clothes with taehyung sitting between his both leg washing him up properly.. The alpha preferred it that way.

The Omega's hand glided through the another neck to his toned chest then again from his chest to his shoulders. He is doing it carefully without looking at the alpha as he was getting nervous by the alpha's intense stare.

"Look at me... Omega.. " The alpha said looking at the omega while pulling bis hair from behind life his face.

And then without westing any time
The alpha attached their lips pulling him over his lap. Taehyung was breathless yet he didn't protests.

After few moments the alpha carried him to the bed and hovered over him.

"You... You are still wet master.. " Taehyung voice out.

"Umm..... But I don't care about it right now... " With that he insert his length into taehyung who yelped at the sudden fullness.

Jungkook was half drunk. He started thrusting slowly. Taehyung groped the bedsheet while hissing, he doesn't want to moan.

But jungkook lowered himself and put both of taehyung's hand over his back while aiming for his lips. Jungkook's moments are rather slow than usual.

After few minutes they both came. After three rounds the alpha finally released taehyung who then slowly wore his clothes and left to his room.

After changing his clothes he sat over his bed while folding his knee up to his chest.

He is thinking about his life.. The work he is doing for the sake of his brother's life.

Cooking for the prince, helping him to bath, to get dressed, satisfy his physical needs, obey his every orders is his basic duties but .......sometimes he felt humiliated  up to his bones. He wonders what will he answer his brother once he get healthy.. Various question started to clouding his mind preventing him to from fall back asleep again.

🎶🎶😌🎶