21.

.
.

Jungkook wake up from his sleep by rubbing his head in frustration... "Ahh.. This head... "He groaned.

"Take this master.. It will lessen your pain.. " He forwarded a cup of hot liquid.

The alpha quickly take it as he doesn't want to feel awful anymore. Finally jungkook opened his eyes and his gaze suddenly fell on the omega who is looking very soft in his baby pink dress making the alpha's heart beat in an erotic pace.

So he stand up in a whiff and smashed his lips with the omega by pushing him against the wall.

The kiss turned into more heated one as he pushed his tongue into the omega.. His hand began to undress him.

Soon after pushing his length into the omega he started taking him there without caring about the door that someone is knocking continuously.

Taehyung's eyes rolled due to how deep the alpha is. He left out some whimpering moan as the alpha increasing his pace.

The alpha stuffed his face into the Omega's neck near his scent gland.

"What you did omega ha?... Did you do some witchcraft over me...? " The alpha growed in a deep voice.

Taehyung is not in the state to hear anything let alone understand it.

After cuming into the omega the alpha left for a bath while saying attend the door.

Taehyung slowly picked up his dress from the floor and dressed up with shaky hands trying to do as quickly as possible.

Taehyung thought it was some maid and moreover they know everything about him and the prince's relation so they don't mind anything if the see him in this state 'once again'.. So after getting dressed he opened the door.

"Jungkook... Why.. Did.. " The person stopped midway after seeing the omega who is now equally shocked after seeing the person.

"Princess somi... Do you need anything.. " He asked politely.

But by her look she looks furious? "What are you doing in the prince's room and now even reaking of his small.. ? "

Taehyung gulped looking down.

"Tell me you lowly omega.. " She shouted making taehyung flinch.

"I-I.. " Before taehyung answer anything he heard a voice from behind.

"That's not your concern miss somi... He is my servant, his every action is commanded by me and he is only answerable to me.... Do you understand? " He said in a steady yet stern voice.

Somi was speechless staring at the alpha frowning her eyes.. "What does it mean prince, don't you like me? We even did.. "

The alpha  stopped her in the middle.. "Nothing happened last night, I went out of my mind due to the influence of the alcohol..... Don't think about it more.. You are my friend and thats it.. " The alpha announced.

"How can you do this? You even left me last in in the middle..? " She said in disbelief.

"You can leave now princess and clear your mind.... I have some important works to do.... "

"Omega... Close the door.. " Taehyung bowed hesitantly before closing the door. He didn't like how the princess is staring at him.

Jungkook went and sat over the bed. "Dry my head... " The alpha said looking at the omega.

Taehyung quickly took a towel and started wipe his wet hairs. He did it while standing on his knee behind the alpha.

After few moments the alpha release a huff of relief... "Why was the shopkeeper shouting at you? "