19.

.
.
.

Sitting in his room alone taehyung is now missing his friend jimin. They might have meet each other for few days but taehyung felt happy whenever he is with him.

"How can I meet him.... " He mumbled to himself with a pout.

"With whom are you trying to meet.. " A deep voice from behind startled the omega.

"N-no one master.... "

"Umm.... Don't think about anything else other than me.. Do you get it... "

Taehyung nodded quietly.

"Now follow me... " He ordered. Thr next moment taehyung followed him like a puppy looking down.

When the alpha came downstairs a maid immediately informed that Ms. Somi is waiting for him in the down hall.

With a confused frown jungkook went to meet her with taehyung following behind.

"Honor to meet you ones again crown prince.. " He bowed respectfully.

Jungkook just nod his head in acknowledgement. "Likewise princesses somi.. " The alpha prince answered with rather civil tone unlike the tone he use for taehyung.

"Can we drop the formality prince, queen said that we are at same age so we should act like  friends.. Can't we... " She asked showing her hopeful eyes with a charming smile lingering her lips.

Jungkook smirked.. "Sure.. Ms. Somi.. "

She nodded excitedly.

Taehyung was standing there all the time but at a distance he doesn't want to intrude or be a third wheel into other people's conversation.

The omega flinched hearing sudden growling which is done by none other than the alpha prince who is now looking at him with bloodshot angry eyes sending a shiver of fear running down the Omega's spine.

"How many time do I have to tell you follow me closely wherever the hell I go.... " He said in his deep octave voice.

"Person Master..... I won't do it again... " He immediately apologize not wanting to go the situation worse than this.

"Are we really going to visit the market prince... " Somi said excitedly not before giving a subtle glare to the omega who is now looking down drowned in fright.

"Hmm... Let's go... "

Jungkook put her on a horse with himself and commanded taehyung to ride another one... Now taehyung was somehow relieved that he knows how to ride a horse but not perfectly... But he mumbled to himself that he could manage.

Jungkook went first leaving the omega behind but taehyung need to follow him closely.. He was gulping very hard in nervousness but still get on a horse and quickly followed them... He can't afford to loose them from his sight.

After reaching the alpha's horse and following him closely behind he finally breathe in peace. Then his eyes fell on the alpha's hand direction which he was showings somi.. Taehyung turned that side and went apprised.

It's a lake, it's a beautiful blue lake surrounded by cherry blossoms trees and many wild flowers making the place look like an heaven in earth.

Therefore taehyung noticed the alpha's horse is heading to the place so nonchalantly taehyung have to follow.

"Wow prince the place is too beautiful.. " She Chirped enthusiastically.