51

.
.

"Jungkook.. Where are you going... You haven't even recovered yet..... You are still weak.... You need to rest... "

Jimin uttered in disbelief when he saw the alpha is fully dressed and ready to go out.

"I can't lie down anymore... I have many things to to... "

Jungkook answered tiredly.

"No... Nothing is more important than your health.... You need to recover fast.. "

"There is.. "

"Huh? "

"There is a thing that matters more than my health.. "

With a deep sigh jimin finally embraced his defeat.

"I know.... I can't stop you... But.. Take care of yourself... "

Jungkook lazily nodded with a smile.

"Thank you for taking care of me... Even though I treated you badly.. " Jungkook uttered with a sad smile.

"I know everything.. And to say the truth... I, myself never tried to understand you..... If I did.... "

"You are not at fault jimin..... The herbs did there work so do I.... My beast side supported it... Being a true blood is not so much of a great thing I guess... " Jungkook chuckled bitterly.

Jimin remained silent.

"I am leaving then..... "

After getting greeted by hoseok's soldiers on his way out jungkook mounted on his horse, riding in a slow pace towards his enchanted destination.

He stopped by the house but in a little distance after all he isn't here to complicate the situation even more.. He is here to see the latter for a moment to calm his restless heart.

Soon after some bustling sound that coming from the house he saw the person he was eagerly waiting for claded in pure white just like the moon at the full moon night. He was watering the flowers with a bright smile decorating his beautiful face. Jungkook felt his heart skip a beat once again just like that day when he first saw the omega in his chamber.

That unfortunate time his lust overpower his senses but this time its different there isn't any lust in his eyes instead it filled with love and admiration.

Thinking about the past it reminds him how much he doesn't deserve the omega before him... But... His heart is selfish.. It wants the person he cherished with all his might.. Even the times he felt the Omega's pain but did otherwise.. And he regrets it... Very much.

When taehyung was watering the flowers a small group of puppy walked in leaving taehyung coo at the sight. Seeing them taehyung remembered the puppy he used to play with and how  cute he looked when he made him a flower crown.

That incident reminds him another thing and that is the alpha who held him closely that day. It was so soft and tender... He still remembers it.

Call him crazy, obsessed or anything he liked to be with the alpha not in the bedroom but when he was taking care of him(jk), when the alpha used to talk with him or even teasing him or feeding him from his plate or when the alpha used to defend him in front of everyone.

Yes, he loathed over the alpha when he forced himself on him..... But..... Can he call it was forced.... Wasn't it the fees he payed for his brother's betterment.

Over the time taehyung got used to the alpha's touch or rather say he does wanted the alpha to touch him. But his status wasn't at the best position at that time... He was considered as a whore... And this pained taehyung the most. He wasn't a whore or something... He doesn't go to every man to invite them to sleep with him.... There was just only one.... He craved for.