32.

.
.

the grand halls of the Royal Palace, the air was thick with anticipation as servants bustled about, making final preparations for the arrival of esteemed guests. Velvet draperies hanging down from towering windows, while flickering candlelight danced across the place adorning the walls.

King jung wook stood at the entrance, resplendent in his regal attire, his demeanor a mix of solemnity and warmth. Queen Hara, radiant in her gown of sapphire blue, representing the demanure of power and grace , her eyes sparkling with excitement.

With a flourish, the towering doors swung open, revealing the arrival of the honored guests. First emerged the visiting monarchs, their presence commanding attention as they stepped in gracefully into the opulent chamber. Clad in resplendent attire befitting their station, they exuded an air of regal authority that left no doubt as to their significance.

But it was the figure who followed closely behind, a young woman of striking beauty and poise, who truly captured the attention of the assembled crowd. She moved with a grace that  prove her status, her eyes alight with a curious blend of awe and apprehension as she took in the splendor of her surroundings.

"It's an honor to meet you Alpha wook, the most powerful monarch with a heart of gold.. " An elderly alpha greets him flashing a proud smile and the king returned the gesture.

"You and your family is wholeheartedly welcomed in this palace after all we are soon going to be the greatest alley anyone have ever seen The king of Sapphire moon. "

"Let's talk inside..... We are honoured by your presence.. " Hara proposed. Everyone went in After agreeing to her words.

After everyone got settled down the servants served the drinks carefully after making sure everything is perfect otherwise it's their last day on earth, they know it very well.

"She is my mate Bella and that beautiful  lady is my beloved daughter Ariel. " The king introduced him family where he got gentle appreciation from the Alpha and luna.

"She is beautiful, just by one look I can say that she is going to be the perfect luna for my son... I am very positive about it... " Hara expressed her thoughts with a gentle smile.

"Queen... I want to ask where is our prince, we are very eager to meet him personally, our daughter liked him just by hearing stories about him.. How handsome and powerful the prince is, how much of a desirable Alpha he is that every omega wished for.. " Bella said out in a polite manner earning a blushing shy smile from Ariel.

With a pressured smile Hara explained how busy the prince is due to the upcoming marriage and coronation ceremony. There is a huge amount of work that he needed to finish before the marriage and also spend time with the princess.

After few minutes Darth and his son also joined along with somi who gritted his teeth after seeing the beautiful princess. According to her she is the most beautiful omega on earth and only she deserves the true blood prince but seeing her in front of her eyes she is jealous to her core.

"Don't worry I informed the prince beforehand.. He is coming... " Hara informed.

By mentioning the prince Ariel went excited, her heart started to race too fast that she is having a hard time to control her emotions.

Meanwhile......

As jungkook was standing still with his wet hair and bare upper body a certain omega was searching something through his clothes with great concentration. The alpha was just silently observing the omega with a smile on his lips.

"Ah!... I found it..... It will go perfect with your trousers.. " The omega said excitedly.

"Umm... Is that so.... " With a smirk the pulled taehyung towards himself caging him between his arms.

Taehyung yelped in the sudden move. "Then put it on me.. " Tae alpha whispered huskily near his ear making him go all red.

With a soft nod taehyung put the shirt on the alpha's built frame as he does everyday and started to button in up. The alpha's piercing gaze never leave his face which making him red all here and then.

A buttoning the last one taehyung took a towel to dry out the alpha's hair but as the alpha is too long taehyung is having a hard time to reach his head.

Most of the day when taehyung did the work the alpha sat down on bed letting him do his work in peace but sometimes he teases taehyung for his short hight like he is doing today.

"Alpha.. Can you sit down for few moments I need to dry your hair.. "

"Then do it...  but I am not sitting down... " Jungkook said teasingly earning a huff from taehyung along with a pout.

"But I have a solutions... "

Taehyung's eyes lit up. "What is it? "

"This.. " And with a swift motion the alpha's bulky arms lifted the omega from the ground and put him on a table.

Taehyung widen his eyes in surprise when the alpha stood between his legs after parting them.. Their body were too close that one person can hear the other person's heartbeat.

"Now do it... It will be easier that way"

Taehyung's daze broke after hearing the alpha voice and he immediately started doing his work while he felt that alpha's palm is brushing against his back which giving him chills unexpectedly.

"Al-alpha.... "

"Hmm.... Is there any matter... ?" The alpha answered as if nothing happened.

Taehyung closed his eyes and breath out trying his hard to ignore the teasing works of the alpha.

After getting the alpha fully dressed taehyung huffed in relief. He could swear that it's the most difficult work among all because jungkook never leave a chance to tease him.

"Come here... " The alpha called him and taehyung obeyed.

As soon as taehyung went near him the alpha pulled him for a heated kiss. After kissing taehyung for long five minutes he finally let go off him leaving his breathless. With a final peck the alpha ended the kiss.

Taehyung looked down being a total red tomato making the alpha satisfied who chuckled at his antics.

Soon they heard a  knock on the door and taehyung attend it.

"Prince.. Luna informed you to reach the Hall as soon as possible.. The guest are waiting... "A maid  informed politely.

" Ok.. I will be there in few minutes.. Inform mother.. "The alpha commanded.

" Umm... Guest? Are they your relatives.?. "Taehyung out of genuine curiosity. But after hearing the question the alpha's expression darkened and he left his room without informing taehyung anything.

After getting no answer taehyung nonchalantly went behind the prince after all its his duty to follow him everywhere.

The moment jungkook entered the Hall every person's gaze darted towards him. As a true blood alpha the awra he carry forward it's too eye catching for any omega in the world.

And as said princess Ariel is literally drooling over the prince. The perfectly structured male with a handsome yet attractive face made her stomach do several flips. She was totally in daze that she didn't notice after greeting her parents the alpha is approaching towards her place.

After getting a slight shake from her mother she finally gained her composer and gritted the alpha with a flushed face. But the alpha's face was stotic and empty without any expression he didn't even looked at her clearly.

***

New chapter guys.. (There are several spelling errors in the chapter but I am gonna edit it later ok.)