4.

.

 Taehyung was huffing

.
Taehyung was huffing . He is totally exhausted because of the events took place. He didn't have any idea what has happened with his family, his kingdom but for now his first priority is to help his hyung.

But to his dismay he was suddenly captured by two beta who looks like soldiers. Their uniform is indicating the fact that they are actually soldiers.

"What are you doing in our territory omega".. One one them asked in a stern tone.

Taehyung was terrified. She was literally shaking.

" I-I am... Kim taehyung.... I am the little prince of black  rose kingdom.. "He stuttered in his words.

They laughed.

" Are you really a prince... Did you looked at your appearance... Ha.. Omega"

Taehyung now noticed his shirt which is covered with mud, his hair are dissolved, face is stained with tear marks and mud.

"I am telling the truth... Our castle got attacked.... Can you pls help me... Pls... Help me to save my brother.... Pls.... I am begging you" He broke down in crying.

They two soldiers shared a look between each other. Their heart soften for this helpless omega.

"Ok... We can help you but I have to take permission from the king"

"Ok.. Ok.... Take me to him.... I will request him to save my brother... Pls"

"But king is not here... He went to the neighbouring state today morning"

Taehyung's hope crushed down. He fell on the ground crying profusely.

"But... We could ask our queen... But she is very hard to convince"

"Ok.. Then take me to her... I will talk with her, I will do anything as she says... But pls help me. "

"Ok.. Then... Come this way"They showed him the way to the court room. The queen was only present there as she just finished an important meeting.

The guard entered the place first.

" Sorry for bothering your highness"they bowed in front of her .

"Yes... What is your purpose".. She asked in a deep voice. Her whole appearance is screaming dominance and power.

" Umm.. Your majesty a omega is claiming himself as the prince of black rose... He is pleading for help. "

"An omega? " She frowned.

"Yes.. Your majesty"

"Bring him here" She ordered.

After few minutes a weak figure slowly stands in front of her and bowed respectfully. He feel himself more vulnerable under her piercing gaze.

"What is your name omega? "