15.

.Double update..
.
.
Taehyung looked up from his place feeling a little bit scared... "Um... Um... Yes.. " Taehyung stutter.

"Hey.. Hey... Don't be scared, I am not a Royal person or heartless like them, I am normal person... My name is park jimin, an omega.... " Jimin smiled brightly even his eyes smiled with him.

 " Jimin smiled brightly even his eyes smiled with him

Park jimin...
Age-23 years

Taehyung felt relieved after hearing the latter. He returned the gesture with a boxy smile that can melt anyone's heart.

"Your smile is beautiful, just like you... " Jimin complemented him leaving the omega Red in embarrassment.

"You are so cute... Can I sit beside you? "

Taehyung nodded softly. Jimin made his way towards taehyung and sat beside him.

"What are you doing here? Normally no one visit this place? " Jimin asked curiously.

"Ohh... But the place is so beautiful.. " Taehyung murmur looking everywhere feeling a little shy in front of the stranger whose name is jimin.

The puppy slowly found his way to jimin and sat in his lap. The latter left a chuckle after seeing taehyung's astonished face.. "He is my puppy.. His name is snow... " Jimin said while caressing his soft fur.

"He is very sweet, he even played with me.. " Taehyung informed with a bright expression indicating he likes the puppy.

"Is he?.... But he usually don't like people, he never goes near them.... Then you must be special.... Umm? "

"Taehyung... My name is taehyung... "He informed.

"Taehyung.... It's a beautiful name... "

"Thanks..? " Taehyung said feeling shy.

"You haven't told me how did you come here? "

"Umm.... From the attic.... That way... " Taehyung pointed at the place.

Jimin gasped in surprise.. "From prince jungkook's attic... But how, he never allow anyone in his room, let alone his attic... " Jimin said pressing his hand over his mouth in surprise.

"Umm.... When I was cleaning the room I accidentally found the attic and then the garden... "

"Ohh... I see... Isn't the prince at the palace...? "

"He left somewhere for ten days... "

"Ohh.. I see"

"Are you a new worker here? You don't look like one, you look like a prince.. "

Taehyung fidgeting with his fingers not knowing what to answer... "Yes I am a new worker here.. " Taehyung answered looking down.

"You know I live here alone.. In that cottage"... He pointed at his cottage which is small yet beautiful. My father is the Royal physician, I don't like living in this palace so they arranged me this place..... I like it here very much.. " Jimin smiled.

"Are you here for many years? " Taehyung asked with curiosity as he was too engrossed in jimin's story. He asked like a child titling his head. Making jimin coo at his cuteness.

Jimin nodded his head.. "Hmm... I live here from my childhood, umm when I was 5 or 6 something.. "

"Ohh.. " Taehyung nodded in understanding.

"I should get going then.... I was making a medicine... I need to finish that... "Jimin informed.

" You also make medicine? "

"Hmm... I like it.... That's why... "

"You are also very sweet jimin hyung.. And very beautiful too" He called him hyung as he was four years elder than him.

Jimin chuckled then bid him goodbye. Taehyung also went back to his room after fixing everything like before. He was feeling fresh and light... Smiling to himself thinking about the previous interaction with the stranger ... Well not stranger anymore.... He is a very sweet person in taehyung's eyes.

All in all taehyung is happy today. He went to the servant's kitchen to get some food.

The head servant noona gave him food as they adore the omega. Not because he was a prince but because he is pure hearted. As ordered by their alpha prince that they would give taehyung's food in his room so they are obliged to do so. Taehyung is his personal slave not the palace's.

But taehyung went to them by himself.. Then how can they deny.

On his way to his room taehyung halted midway because all of a sudden a gigantic figure came in front of him making him frightened.

"Hi there, little omega... " The man addressed taehyung with his deep authorative voice. Sounding a little creepy.

Taehyung bowed in front of him not knowing what to do further. He was looking down entire time.

"Looked up at me, and say your name.. Isn't it a little disrespectful to ignore your superior... "He commanded.

Taehyung looked up and met with a pair of eyes piercing his soul, there is a lingering smirk on his lips.

"I am Kim Taehyung... "

"Umm.... Indeed you are a piece of art... A rare beauty.... " He said while checking him out head to toe. Taehyung felt a little uncomfortable under his gaze. He wants to get away from this man as soon as possible.

"Ohh... Master Kai... Welcome.. Should I prepare some drinks for you.. " A maid asked the said person kai with due respect.

"No... I am just here for a visit... " He answered rudely.

"Mm... Prince isn't at the palace... " The maid hesitantly said.

"What do you think I didn't knew..!! " He shouted at her.

"My apologies master, pls forgive me.. " She requested sitting on her knee.

"Ahh... Just get the hell out from here..! " He shouted again.

"You spoilt my mood.... See you soon little omega.. " He turned towards taehyung for the last time then went from there.

Taehyung released a breathe that he didn't know he was holding.

The maid made her way towards taehyung... "Hey taehyung... Don't ever go near him.. Ok... He is a bad guy... Even crueler than prince... Be cautious.. " She whispered to taehyung's ear and left from there without any further word.

Taehyung took her every word seriously and made a mental note to be away from that guy as much as he can. With those thoughts he went to his room. He picked a book from his hidden place that he secretly took earlier from the alpha's book shelf.... He started to read it. After reading for few hours he went back to sleep. Ready to welcome a new day, to meet with his new friend.

*****

Your author nim is in good mood today... 😁😁