10.

.
.
Taehyung was too nervous but nonchalantly he started to rub jungkook's body softly.

At first he rubbed his shoulder with both hands with full concentration not minding those piercing gaze by the alpha. The alpha's hand is going up and down in his back creating foreign sensation on his body but he is only focussing on his work for now.

Now taehyung's hand come to his chest area, he was shivering but looked at jungkook like he is asking for permission to go further.

Jungkook made a slow nod then taehyung continued with his work. While taehyung rubbing his build chest with his soft hands jungkook's palm made his way into taehyung's shirt.

Taehyung's eyes grew bigger when he realized it. He stopped his work.

"Don't stop go on... " Jungkook commanded.

"And let me do my work... " Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung's heart beat grew faster because of his warm breathe and husky voice near his ear.

Taehyung hand came down from his chest to his belly rubbing their too with a innocent expression on his face and that in realty turning jungkook on more.

"Go a little down ".. Jungkook said still caressing his back.

Taehyung gulped in fear but obeyed.

" A little more.. "

Taehyung did.

"A little bit more... "

Now taehyung's hand is on his hard shaft.

"Do you feel it.. " He asked huskyly.

Taehyung with frightened expression nodded.

"Take it out" .... (A/N-i don't know what I wrote🥲)

He directly looking at taehyung's eyes. Taehyung feeling himself like he is under a spell. The dark black orbs making his whole being controlled by someone.

Taehyung slowly take is dick out which is hard as a log.

Jungkook groaned at the warmness of taehyung's hand.

"Put it in... "

Now taehyung really panicked.

"P-put... It in?... Wh-where... " Taehyung asked stuttering.

Jungkook laughed darkly. "Where else...ofcourse  In you pretty little hole.. " He said grabbing his jaw.

Taehyung whimpered.

"Now quickly take me in omega.. "

Taehyung nodded. He removed his pants with shaky hand and again sat down on his lap.

Taehyung is very scared to do anything. He is constantly biting his lips.

Jungkook quickly positioned himself and pushed himself in . At this point jungkook was feeling very desperate.. But why he didn't even know.

He never slept with anyone more than once and that also an omega... But here he can't control himself to devour this omega.

Taehyung moaned out at the pain. He can feel the shaft in him reaching so deep.

Jungkook growled in satisfaction. The warmness around his dick spreading relief to his whole body. The smooth velvety wall which is clenching his fully making his mind go fuzzy, he is feeling drunk and pleasured.

Taehyung is red in embarrassment. Jungkook was staring at his soul making him submit at his dominance. Taehyung tried to look away, breathing heavily at the feeling of fullness.