48.

.
.
Hearing soft whinning sound they both turned towards the source of the sound.

Taehyung walked towards the pup and picked him up in his embrace , rubbing his back in a soothing manner.

Jungkook was just shocked to his core, he can't believe that there is a baby in taehyung's arms and who has the scent like taehyung.. Yes he got this scent from the pup when he took him in his arms that day.

And that clearly means it's taehyung's pup.. Otherwise it's not possible.

"Tae-taehyung.... " Jungkook managed to call him with lot of difficulty as he was too shocked to speak.

"Hmm.. " Taehyung hummed and turned towards the alpha without any expression on his face and that look somehow scares jungkook.

"Who's this pup... " Jungkook asked hesitantly.

"My pup..... " He answered in a straight tone.

Jungkook gulped hard..... Because it means one thing... The pup is his, his blood, his wolf feel connected to the pup... He himself can feel the extreme pull towards that little being.

A small smile crept on the alpha's lips while his eyes we're shedding uncontrollable tears.

"He is also mine... Right?.. My blood..? " Jungkook asked with lot of hope in his voice. There is a shine in his eyes when he walked towards taehyung and the pup but halted in the middle when he heard something he can't believe at all..

"No... He... Is not.... He is mine... And you are no one to him....! " Jungkook's heart broke ita like a sharp knife passed through it.

"What?.. What are you saying tae?... He is my  blood.... I can feel it.... " Jungkook forward his hand to touch the baby's head but taehyung was quick step back leaving the hand hung in the air.

"No...!... You can't touch him... I haven't given you that right to touch him.. "Taehyung shouted.

" Tae... Pls...... "Jungkook pleaded, this time he reached out to touch taehyung's hand but he immediately removed his hand.

" Don't touch me Or my pup without my permission..... You can't do that... Not anymore.... "Tears started gusting through taehyung's eyes as soon as he finished talking.

Jungkook went froze at his place.

" Who do you think you are!! "A loud growl can be heard from the doorway of taehyung's chamber.

" How dare you to step your filthy foot at this place.... "Jin gritted his teeth holding a sword in front of the alpha. He stood there in between the alpha and taehyung, completely hiding taehyung behind him in a protective manner.

" Tell me your intentions... Are you here again to force yourself on my brain once again.... But let me tell you.... Even before you could lay a single finger on my brother..... I will chop your hands off... Mark my words.... "Jin growled, his eyes we're glowing yellow.

"I-I'm not here to hurt Taehyung... I won't hurt him... Believe me... Before hurting him, I'd rather die myself... But please... Let me... Talk to him... Just once... Please..."

Jungkook pleaded on his knees.

"Taehyung... Pls..... Let me apologize to you...... Pls..... "

"My brother don't need your pathetic apology..... Just leave from here.... I can't tolerate you here even for a moment.... "

"Pls..... " Jungkook whispered in a tired tone... He can't feel his sense getting hazy with each passing second.

"For you... I can't even forgive myself.... Only because of you my brother had to go through so much...... No..... It's entirely not your fault..... It's because of me... For my weakness my brother suffered this much........ But.... I can't see him suffer anymore...... And specially the prime reason of his suffering... 'Jeon jungkook..'"

"Just get the hell out from here.... NOW!... " jin pushed the alpha backward harshly. And within a moment fresh blood started flowing from his arms.

Taehyung who was silently crying till now got startled... "Hyung!... Hyung!... He is bleeding...... He is bleeding hyung...!" Taehyung started to walk towards the alpha but jin stopped him by pulling him behind.

"No!... You won't go near him...... " Jin uttered in his dead serious voice making taehyung shiver. The pup in his hold started cry.. Maybe he sensed something is not right.

Jungkook looked up hearing the crying sound.

"Leave.Now...... Or do you like to see them cry.... " Jin gritted his teeth with a bitter expressions on his face.

"

I can't bare to see him cry anymore..." Jungkook's voice quivered as he spoke, his gaze lingering on Taehyung and their pup. With one last sorrowful look, Jungkook turned away, heading back the way he came, transforming in his wolf, leaving behind the pain of unspoken feelings and shattered dreams.

After tucking juntae on the bed taehyung broke down in his brother's embrace.

"Don't cry.... Don't cry my baby..... Your hyung is here.... "

Taehyung hide his face onto his brother's chest.

"He was in pain hyung...... He was crying...... He was looking so weak
....... I've never seen him this much vulnerable.... " Taehyung said between his cries.

"Why are you still thinking about him tae..... " Jin said at the verge of crying.

"He wanted to touch our pup.....but I didn't let him..... He must have felt very heartbroken.... " Taehyung wailed.

"There was so much blood.... He was hurt"

"THEHYUNG!!... STOP!! stop thinking about him... He is not worthy of your tears....... He is not a good person.... "

Taehyung closed his mouth and sat there, crying.

Jin inhaled sharply inhaled and leaned down to taehyung's level . Without saying any word he just hugged him in that position and let him cry all he wants.

Jin came to know everything from Namjoon. Yes, he went to blue moon in disguise and met with Namjoon.

After requesting several times Namjoon finally told everything to him. From the moment when he was unconscious and taehyung came to ask for help.

precisely Jin was not only shocked but also heartbroken to its extreme. He felt himself as a pathetic weak creatures who can't even protect him brother.

And from that moment he vowed to himself that he won't even let that alpha's shadow fall on taehyung's way. The immense hate he had for that alpha is beyond imagination.

Jin also came to know that Jeon jungkook is married and his mate is currently with his pup. So it's clear he doesn't value taehyung a little bit, taehyung was just another sex slave for him.. Nothing else.

That's why Jin was too angry to see that piece of shit is in front of his dear brother .

After returning back to the jung kingdom he right away informed everything to taehyung. Taehyung's wolf was howling in pain. But this time he couldn't fell weak because he is a mother now. A omega doesn't love anyone more than his pup. And for Juntae he is ready to be strong, fight with every person who can apparently hurt his pup and more importantly he can't let jungkook near his pup... What if he takes the pup away from him, he is a true blood and thats why the chances are higher.... He can't bear to see his pup away from himself.. He rather die before that.

🐶🐱🐭🐹🐰🦊🐻🐼🐻‍❄️🐨🐯🦁🐮

Guess your author's country 😁