chapter 24✿

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT THEN YOU MAY JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER. THE STORY WILL NOT BE FILLED WITH SMUT BUT IT WILL BE THROWN IN OCCASIONALLY SO THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING I'LL GIVE.

"Alright movies over, i'm going to bed." Luke says as soon as the ending credits came on.

"It's so early, dude. Stay up and play video games for a bit." Michael says.

"Nah man, i'm exhausted. I'm gonna head to bed. Night Michael, night May." He says smirking at me. Thank god Michael was too busy turning off the movie to look over.

I know exactly what he meant by that smirk. He wants me to go with him. But I can't have Michael getting suspicious. I do plan on telling him, but I would prefer he didn't find out by me going upstairs with Luke to do god knows what he has planned.

I wait ten minutes before coming up with an excuse of my own.

"I'm going to go call dad. I haven't talked to him in a while, so i'm gonna go catch up." I lie.

"Are you feeling okay?" Michael laughs.

"Yeah why?" I ask.

"Well because you want to go call dad. Since when did you voluntarily want to catch up with our parents?" He laughs and put air quotes around 'catch up'.

"I don't know. I just miss him I guess." That wasn't a lie. I did miss my dad. Not enough to call him and spend hours catching up, but I still missed him.

"Alright, May." Michael laughs while shaking his head to each side.

"Night." I say and walk upstairs.

I really hope he isn't getting suspicious of Luke and I. I mean, we both decided to stay home that one night instead of go to the party, we hang out just us two which Michael is aware of, we always just so happen to leave places at the same time, and he almost always catches us directly in the act. Anyone else would have figured it out by now, so why hasn't Michael?

I knock on Luke's door and it opens immediately. Luke grabs my arm and pulls me in, closing and locking the door behind us.

"I could have been Michael." I laugh.

"Nah, I knew it would be you." He says as he brings his lips to my neck, leaving a trail of kisses down it.

"Oh yeah, how did you know?" I question.

"Because I know you want to get fingered just as much as I want to finger you. You couldn't have passed up the opportunity." I feel him smirk against my skin.

"Luke!" I shriek.

"You know it's true, babe." He whispers in my ear.

"Where did this sudden confidence come from?" I giggle.

"I don't know to be honest." He says with a laugh.

"You know, I think he's going to catch on soon. I mean, we always-"

"Are you gonna keep talking or are you gonna let me finger you?" He smirks.

This time I didn't argue or blush at his filthy words. I close the gap between our mouths and arch my body into his. He runs his tongue along my lower lip asking for entrance which I gladly accept and open my mouth, letting his tongue meet with mine. We were consumed by each other. Our tastes, our scents, our moans. Everything fit so perfectly. I break our lips apart and move down to his neck, sucking harshly on his skin making sure to leave a mark. No one would ever know it was from me, but I would and that was all I needed.

"God, May." He moans as I continue to suck on his neck.

"Bed. Now." He demands as he lifts me up around his hips, carrying me over to his bed.