chapter 64✿

I wake up being suffocated by Luke's arms. I think he's been working out lately, but he'd deny it if I asked. I try to squirm out of his grasp but it's not use, his arms are too tightly wrapped around my torso. 

"Luke." I groan. 

He doesn't budge, so I say his name again.

"What?" He mumbles.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I say.

"So go." He groans. 

"I would, but you kind of have me trapped." I giggle.

He opens one eye and looks at his arms around me. He smirks as he tightens his grip.

"Luke, i'm serious."

"May, i'm serious." He mimics, trying his best to imitate a feminine voice but fails terribly.

I huff exaggeratedly. Just then he lets go of his grip on me but quickly grabs my wrists as he moves so he is hovering over me. He dips his head into the crook of my neck and kisses it gently. He moves his lips down to my collar bones and begins to suck harshly.  

"Luke," I moan.

As much as I want this right now, I still really need to go to the bathroom. But I don't want to ruin this moment. After all, I don't have many more of these kinds of moments left with him.

He moves upwards until his lips reach mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and smash my lips onto his. He trails one hand down my stomach and quickly slips it inside my pants. I immediately grab his hand and remove it.

He breaks the kiss and looks at me with a confused look.

"I don't want a repeat of your mother walking in on us." I tell him.

"She won't." Luke says as he attaches his lips to my neck once again.

"Luke i'm serious. We're not doing anything while your mother is home." I say as I slide off the bed and stand up.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Bathroom." I say as I walk into Luke's ensuite. 

After I finish, I decide to take a shower. I quickly discard my clothes and hop in.

"So I want to take you somewhere today." Luke says.

I peak my head out of the shower curtain, making sure my body remains covered. 

"What are you doing in here?" I laugh.

"I was hoping I could join you." He smirks.

"No, I already told you, nothing while your mother is home." 

"I asked her to run to the store and pick up eggs for breakfast." He tells me.

"Luke she's not your slave." 

"I know, but I just needed an excuse for her to leave so I can fuck you in peace." He smirks and I blush.

"You say the sweetest things." I tease.

"So is that a yes?" 

I roll my eyes playfully. "Get in here."

-

After our shower, Luke steps out and wraps a towel around his waist before holding one out to wrap me in. I step out and Luke puts it around my body. I go back into Luke's room and put on the same leggings I was wearing yesterday, but I wear one of Luke's shirts instead of my own. I love wearing Luke's shirts. He once told me I was the only girl who he's ever let wear his clothes, and in a way it makes me feel closer to him. I love knowing that I do something with Luke that no one has ever done before.