Chapter 3 I'm the one above

There was silence in the air. Huo Yu looked at Xia Wan without speaking, his handsome face was also hidden in the night, and he couldn't see the expression clearly.

Xia Wan hesitated for a moment, thinking whether she wanted to or not, she might as well forget it.

In all fairness, this request is a bit out of line, anyway, they are strangers who just met for the first time

Even if they stood on the same front not long ago, it was only because they faced a common enemy at that time, but now, the enemy is not in front of them, and they naturally have to return to the identity of strangers.

If he hadn't fallen into this completely strange world in such a helpless position, and couldn't fully integrate the memory of the original owner for the time being, Xia Wan would not have made such an abrupt request.

But right now, Huo Yu is really the only one around him who can ask for help.

Rubbing her fingertips unconsciously in the windbreaker pocket, Xia Wan was about to speak when a gust of cold wind choked him, making him sneezed twice.

When I looked up again, those beautiful eyes had been soaked by the thin water mist, and under the twilight of the stars and the moon, they were as pure as elves without dust, or like wandering deer without a home...

"Get in the car." Huo Yu looked away, and said calmly, "If you can accept sleeping on the sofa."

"Ah?" Xia Wan uttered in surprise, as light as a human illusion.

Don't you want to refuse? Could it be that he got it wrong?

But Huo Yu was so straightforward, he hesitated again.

The other party is a villain after all, is the villain so easy to talk to?

He hesitated a little, and couldn't help rubbing his fingertips in his sleeves lightly again.

In the past life, Xia Wan has always been well protected. To be precise, he should have always been in an overprotected state.

Almost all the pressure and injury had been blocked and resolved by his family one by one before coming to him.

Except for health problems, he has hardly encountered any bad things, let alone had much contact with people who harbored ill intentions towards him.

But now, without those family members who love him, everything must be faced by him alone.

Moreover, it is indeed said in the book that Huo Yu is an unpredictable person with cruel methods, and for the sake of the Huo family's property, he can even play tricks like hurting both sides 666...

During this period of time, even in the face of great malice and harm, Xia Wan can handle it freely, but when he thinks of his family alone, the tip of his nose and eyes become sore at the same time.

I don't know if the family members have found out that he is no longer there. If they find out, can they accept it?

Because of his illness, they were already mentally prepared to separate at any time, but now that that day has really come, why are they still so uncomfortable?

"Aren't you going?" Probably Xia Wan was silent for a long time, and Huo Yu's deep voice was tinged with impatience.

Xia Wan pursed her lips, trying to forcefully suppress the soreness at the tip of her nose, but when he moved, hot liquid slid down the end of his eyes.

Like the white jasmine plant after the rain, people don't feel bored, only pity.

Huo Yu seemed to be taken aback for a moment, and after a while he tilted his head unnaturally: "Actually, it doesn't matter if I sleep on the sofa."