Chapter 74

Although the house of Huo Yu's family is quite old, the sound insulation is very good, the room is very quiet, Xia Wan can only hear his own breathing.

He turned his gaze back to the computer screen, and when his fingertips clicked on the mouse, there was a crisp sound, and the image of Sun Baijiang on the screen moved.

He was wearing a black shirt, without makeup, and looked a little haggard, but his face was very determined.

For the first time, Xia Wan realized that even his dressing style was somewhat similar to Huo Yu's.

Behind Sun Baijiang, stood his manager Wen Hengzhi.

That is Su Tang's mother and Xia Wan's aunt.

Her complexion was not very good-looking, her brows were tightly furrowed, and there was more worry in her eyes than helplessness.

It can be seen that she herself did not approve of this press conference.

The beginning of the video was a bit messy, the camera in the reporter's hand was shaking very badly, and there were noisy voices.

But after a few minutes, the scene fell silent.

A reporter stood up, as if he wanted to ask Sun Baijiang a question, but Sun Baijiang stopped him by raising his hand.

"I'm calling everyone here today, mainly because I want to tell you a story about my youth," he paused, "This story is closely related to another matter that everyone is currently paying attention to, so everyone temporarily Don't ask questions, and when I finish speaking, I believe that each of you will have your own judgment."

"What's the matter?" A reporter murmured faintly, and then there was silence.

Sun Baijiang seemed to be recalling the past, he was silent for a while before speaking slowly.

"Maybe some people know that Huo Yu and I grew up together." He paused for a moment, then added, "That's right, it's Huo Yu, the leader of the Huo family, the upstart in Beijing in everyone's eyes."

As soon as Huo Yu's name came out, there was an uproar in the audience. No one thought that Sun Baijiang would mention Huo Yu's name without warning on such an occasion.

Xia Wan, who was in front of the screen, also clenched her fingers quietly, and her nerves tensed up.

"I believe everyone knows that Huo Yu's parents died when he was five years old, and he has been living in his uncle's house," he added here, "Actually, it's not his uncle's house, because Huo's old house was originally his father's house." The ones that were bought for renovation were just because they were no longer around, and the Huo Peixue family naturally took them as their own, just like the Huo family."

"Of course there is also Yan Yu, who is very popular now. There are many female reporters at the scene, so they should all know Yan Yu?" He glanced down, pointed to a female reporter in the front row, and said, "The string in your hand is right? ?"

There was a lot of laughter at the scene, and the female reporter smiled and said, what.

Not to be outdone, some of the male reporters yelled, "The male reporters know too," which elicited laughter again.

Sun Baijiang also smiled: "Yanyu is the property left by Huo Yu's mother, but it has been in decline for eighteen years after being taken away by Huo Peixue. It was not until Huo Yu took over this year that it looked like it used to be."

The scene was quiet for a moment, and then there were whispers from the audience.

The Huo family was left behind by Huo Yu's father. Ever since Xia Wan publicly pointed this out at the Huo Family Banquet, almost everyone in the outside world has known about it. As far as I know, only about the Huo family's old house, there are very few people who really know the inside story.